View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014   #7
A26B

Default Re: Oil Leak Check / Engine Lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmoore View Post
Yep, Already replaced the oil cooler lines, twice actually. the first replacement lasted about 3K miles then made a big mess. Jerry was very quick to make it right and sent me another set. Apparently there was an issue with one of the crimps. I also have a new pan gasket set ready to go. My drips seem to be mostly right front.

Just did one of those nice epoxy paint jobs on the floor so need to stop those drips. At least it wipes up clean and easy.
Thanks for the nice words. I really regretted your problem, knowing what a mess it is to clean-up. We had about 7% failure rate on those hoses, so that's why we quit carrying them.

We then started making our own hoses, in-house, using Edelbrock-Russell components with our special design Oil Cooler Adapter. Every hose is bubble tested to 120psig to be leak-free before adding them to inventory. The crimp design is more sleek and the collar can be painted black to match the black-braided version for that original hose look. Here's a couple of photos.

1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
2016 Black-Red, 3LT-Z51 Auto 8-speed.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote