View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016   #23
Z51JEFF

Default Re: Baby got sum nu shuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrfast1 View Post
Jeff,
Those wheels look great...im sold. Are they stock sizes or c6 size? Can I have the details please? Going thru a helluva time finding something I like that fits. Thanks
The fronts are 18-9.5 and the reads are 19-11.5.The tires are 275-35s and 325-30. The BS and offset are OEM with the exception of the rear where I had the extra 1/2 inch added on the inside of the wheel,the rear wheel is still centered in the wheel wheel. I kind of wish I went with a taller tire but it was either too tall or too short. A gorgeous wheel you might want to look at is the B.Coddington HR01 in the PRO TOURING SERIES in a brushed spoke,polished barrel. I think is the wheel. That was my first choice but it was taking too long to get the 19 inch hoops for the rear so I went with the HREs instead. It look me forever to decide which wheel to fineally make up my mind so I do know what you are dealing with. One benefit of going with the B.Coddington wheel is its not hot a HRE price. Send me a PM if you need any more info but atleast take a look at that wheel.

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 01-21-2016 at 06:52 AM.
Z51JEFF is online now   Reply With Quote