View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023   #1
Gunny

Default MOUNTAIN RUN 9 ...

... will be May 8-11, 2023 - four days of driving some of the most scenic and challenging roads of the east coast. MR9 will be based in Dillsboro, NC and begin with a driver's meeting in Blowing Rock, NC on Sunday evening, May 7.

Participants must register at ZR-1 Net Registry (Marketplace/Registry Store). There is no charge for registration - the only cost to participants will be meals, lodging, and personal expenses. Hotel room blocks with group rate discounts have been secured and this information will be emailed after registration. Additional information including maps/routes will be emailed prior to the event. To take advantage of the group rates please register before April 5.

Participants of previous Mountain Runs already know what to expect [so many roads, so little time] and MR9 has been planned to meet, even exceed those expectations. You will have the opportunity to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, Diamondback, Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner 28 and Wayah plus some new roads. Scenic overlooks, waterfalls, and more will be featured.

Links to photos from previous mountain runs: MR8 MR7 MR6 MR5 MR4 MR3 MR2 MR1

Other Links: Blue Ridge Parkway Diamondback Tail of the Dragon Cherohala Skyway Moonshiner 28 Tallulah Gorge

I'm very excited about MR9 and the additional day that we will have together as we experience the mountain roads.
Questions? Post here. Not on my email list? PM your contact info to me.
Founding Member #14
www.zrwon.com

Last edited by Gunny; 01-09-2023 at 02:13 PM. Reason: typo
Gunny is offline   Reply With Quote