Old 04-22-2023   #19
ZR1North

Default Re: Gathering 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
https://m1concourse.com/wds-home/

Are we doing a club corral at M1?
Hi Mike and Bob,

Glad to see you're coming, Bob. We are working with M1 Concourse on two options, Mike; one of which does indeed include the Corvette corral.

Since we have more to do than we have time to fit in during the week, we're working on the enviable challenge of trying to choose things that have firm dates associated with them - which is the case for the Corvette corral at M1 Concourse which happens on the Friday - in such a way that they don't impact some other things that we'd like to do as well. Ultimately, I expect people will have to make choices for some of the four days of the event, which is great. We're designing the registration page on the Registry so that the choices, and how people make them when registering, are clear.

The Heart of the Beast, due out any day now, will have more detail and as communicated in the HotB, the itinerary will be somewhat fluid throughout May, so i encourage people to stay tuned here, on our Facebook page and for messages from the President as we nail things down in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, I encourage people to reserve their rooms and register on the Registry website (two different processes) when we are notified that the registration page is up and running.

Thanks all.
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote