Thread: The end?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022   #20
WARP TEN

Default Re: The end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Ruby View Post
I don't think of the C6 is a handicap more like an upgrade! May even be more upgraded to a C7, working on that!....
Let me humbly suggest if you are thinking of a C7, go for a Z06. I sold my last ZR-1 in 2016 and while I miss it, I love the Z06 I ordered shortly thereafter. A great comfortable touring car that with 650 HP & TQ is quite a lot of fun to drive. I figured at my age I was entitled to 30-year newer technology, a warranty and an automatic. Love the A8 paddle shift automatic, but manual transmissions were available. It is up on top of my lift November 15-April 1 but the rest of the time the BMW 5 Series is up most of the time and the Z06 is my daily driver. 23,000 miles so far and only a few minor problems (not counting a broken valve spring). According to my research, the valve spring was an extremely rare occurrence with the Z06's LT4 engine, so I wouldn't worry about something like that and it was covered under an extended warranty I bought anyway. --Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote