Thread: Back in Black
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018   #6
G-Sting

Default Re: Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIZR-1 View Post
Thanks G! Yes, they have awesome roads here but I have not enjoyed touring as much as I should. I’m still trying to crack the code to track the car here like I could in Cali. I got side track with a Harley after arriving here and neglected the Z. But I have a garage now and a QuickJack so I’m lining up all the projects now. I’ll be sure to post the mods and adventures here.

Nice story and it would be cool if you could meet up with your friend. You would love Japan if you visit. If you need help to reconnect with him just let me know.

I kind of abandoned my home and decided to retire here. It will be a challenge to keep this car as it gets older, but I’m determined to do so with the stash of parts I’ve acquired over the years.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Aloha and keep the shiny side up.

Craig
Craig,

Please do post up work and/or mods on your Z when you are able. Or videos of driving on some nice roads over there as well. There is something special about the "fellowship of the Z" that keeps us going with these machines.

I sure appreciate the offer to help make contact with my friend. I do believe we have a current address and I must get off my duff and simply write him (snail mail as we used to do it. )

If you need a chuckle, check out my attempt at a fun driving video. It's the black 4-speed '79... driven by our family dog. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0pJJOk7Uck

All the best in your retirement!

G
"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." -- G.K. Chesterton
G-Sting is offline   Reply With Quote