View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017   #49
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: TB removal and then some!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post

Craig that TB looks great, now only if I could persuade you to let it go for some Philly Cheesesteaks & Hoagies and $$$.....lol just had to try!!!

Just going to take my time and get this idle issue fixed. A learning experience for sure. Also will wait and see what the results are with mine before thinking about sending the TB out to Marc for a check-up.

Glad you enjoy the pics, I enjoy taking them!!!
Keep us posted on your progress too...
Hey Tom,
Thanks for your thoughts. I can't even get myself to break the seal on the packaging to know I really want to use it let alone sell it. Those cheesesteaks and hoagies sound tempting though....

You are approaching it the right way to take your time and do it right. I'm gong to do the same to confirm what the real issue is, but earlier discussions with Marc point to TB issues. If I could put my car down for a few weeks I rather send the TB to Marc if so, but my situation here poses some challenges for down time with the Z.

You're almost as thorough as Dynomite Cliff and you're going to help folks out with all the details and photos. Will post up when I get to my projects and just collecting up all the parts now while waiting on extra top end components. Thanks for sharing.
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote