View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007   #7
Jeffvette

Default Re: who can tune a zr1 in the west ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradslt5
gosh, i dont know what to say? i bought the car off David Bays who lived in ridgecrest calif.he was selling it for someone else. the car came with a lapp top . but i had it wiped out at computor zone. i am very new to these things . i guess I will have to take it back to them. thats all I can think of . sorry that it came to you that way . wish i could be of more help.i am clueless about computors though .thankyou for the information
So which is it. Did you buy the car from this David Bays fellow or from your sisters friend as mentioned in this previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradslt5
hi , well i just bought a 90 black with red guts car has 137k it has headers borla exhaust 410 gears ported inj housing and plenum new clutch. the paint is perfect but will need to replace the interior. i bought the car of one of my sisters girl friends who was selling it for her brother who took a job in u.a.e.. I PAID 16K for her . car runs awsome. what should i look out for ? car even came with a set of drag radials.how many miles could i get out of her before i need to worry about a rebuild? thanx for any help

I assume you got his phone number to since you sent it to another forum member and it matches the number I have for Brad Taylor.

Interesting looking at your profile too. Says you own 2 ZR-1's. Man you move fast in buying these cars.

Brad, just give it up. Several other members have PM'd me on the registry forum as well as CF where you have returned as terrysvette.