View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014   #26
msorenso

Default Re: How about a why I did join.

During the mid 90s, when I was in high school and let me tell you I lived and breathed Football, Chevrolet Camaro & Corvette, with a speical place in my heart for the ZR1. I even had a t-shirt from the local dealership that had the logo life begins at 180mph. Before I finally decided to make my dream come true last summer and buy a ZR1, I didnt even know this web site existed. I decided I better brush up on what I need to watch out for and came across the forum. I ended up buying one from a guy off the forum and wow what a wealth of information I have recieved from the forum. The brotherhood and trust here is really unique. I have been part of another forum and I can say for the most part the bs here is a minumum. This forum is like my college classes back in the day, there are the professors and the learners. While on other forums its seems to be like going down town for the night and sorting through all the bs. I feel its the least I can do to give back and be a member. Thank you all!!!
Corsa Exhaust No Cat
SW Stainless Long Tube Headers
MSD Coils
DRM Coil Overs
Hurst Shifter
ZF Doc Beam Plates
Center Force Dual Friction
msorenso is offline   Reply With Quote