ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   ZR-1/ZR1 Corvette Shows & Events (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   MOUNTAIN RUN 9 ... (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34567)

Gunny 01-07-2023 01:39 PM

MOUNTAIN RUN 9 ...

... will be May 8-11, 2023 - four days of driving some of the most scenic and challenging roads of the east coast. MR9 will be based in Dillsboro, NC and begin with a driver's meeting in Blowing Rock, NC on Sunday evening, May 7.

Participants must register at ZR-1 Net Registry (Marketplace/Registry Store). There is no charge for registration - the only cost to participants will be meals, lodging, and personal expenses. Hotel room blocks with group rate discounts have been secured and this information will be emailed after registration. Additional information including maps/routes will be emailed prior to the event. To take advantage of the group rates please register before April 5.

Participants of previous Mountain Runs already know what to expect [so many roads, so little time] and MR9 has been planned to meet, even exceed those expectations. You will have the opportunity to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway, Diamondback, Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner 28 and Wayah plus some new roads. Scenic overlooks, waterfalls, and more will be featured.

Links to photos from previous mountain runs: MR8 MR7 MR6 MR5 MR4 MR3 MR2 MR1

Other Links: Blue Ridge Parkway Diamondback Tail of the Dragon Cherohala Skyway Moonshiner 28 Tallulah Gorge

I'm very excited about MR9 and the additional day that we will have together as we experience the mountain roads.
Questions? Post here. Not on my email list? PM your contact info to me.

ZR-1 Guy 01-09-2023 09:59 AM

Re: MOUNTAIN RUN 9 ...

A BIG THANKS to you GEORGE - For all the time and effort you put in each and every year in planning this event so that we can enjoy the twisty hills of the North Carolina mountains with our cars and our friends, friendships that have been formed over the prior Mountain Runs and friendships yet to be made at this one.

Glenn & Theresa

Jagdpanzer 01-09-2023 11:03 AM

Thanks George for arranging this wonderful event again. I've signed up and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry

LarryMow 01-12-2023 09:40 PM

I must be missing something, I went to the marketplace/store but didnt see where to sign up for MR9. Either way as of right now Im in (now whether or not my boss screws me out of it is yet to be seen) but Im planning on making it.

Gunny 01-12-2023 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryMow (Post 337083)
I must be missing something, I went to the marketplace/store but didnt see where to sign up for MR9. Either way as of right now Im in (now whether or not my boss screws me out of it is yet to be seen) but Im planning on making it.

When you go to the ZR-1 NET Registry home page you should see a couple of boxes to either register or login. If you have not renewed membership for 2023 you will need to do that and then be logged in as a member before you can see the MR9 signup that is located in the marketplace/store. Note: this is not the same as your login to the forums. The process, altho it might seem a bit confusing, is fairly straight forward. If you can't make it work, PM me with a good email & phone number and I'll walk you through it.

Jagdpanzer 01-16-2023 12:49 PM

Will the BG C4 Gathering follow afterwards?

Gunny 01-16-2023 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagdpanzer (Post 337126)
Will the BG C4 Gathering follow afterwards?

No. I believe plans for the Gathering are underway but that the date will be later. Perhaps a board member will respond and shed more light.

Scrrem 01-17-2023 08:59 AM

Thank you George! I'm registered!
Rich

efnfast 01-17-2023 05:47 PM

Signed up!

dredgeguy 01-18-2023 07:35 AM

All registered and thanks Gunny!