ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ported Plenum and PC Exchange (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16335)

LGAFF 12-23-2011 09:53 PM

Ported Plenum and PC Exchange

Going to start a new set soon, probably 8 weeks to complete porting:

$450 Stage I 36mm secondary runners/injector bosses removed on primary/2ndry...primaries opened at top to 36mm
$700 Stage II 36mm
$1000 Stage II with PC

...if interested let me know

RICKYRJ1 12-23-2011 10:18 PM

Re: Ported Plenum and PC Exchange

That is a solid deal to gain some more HP and look good using it! Winter project anyone? :dancing

LGAFF 12-23-2011 10:28 PM

Thanks, best part is no down time, I have cores here I port them and when you are ready, you pull your parts and we exchange....and no payment til its done

Kevin 12-23-2011 10:34 PM

tempting...really tempting...but i really want to keep my factory parts

sammy 12-24-2011 04:21 AM

no you dont . the only person that would know its ported is you . and the power increase is really worth it . jmho

Kevin 12-24-2011 10:06 AM

sammy, notice I sad factory parts not stock. I want to port them but I don't want to swap them for another set...which is the problem

RICKYRJ1 12-24-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 129568)
tempting...really tempting...but i really want to keep my factory parts

I'm sure he'll sell ya the ported peices and forgo the swap, just cost you a little more coin. I was thinking the same as you several years ago but at my rate I would never had got it done.. Glad I jumped in with both feet because it has been well worth it. :cheers:

TCurtner 12-25-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGAFF (Post 129563)
Going to start a new set soon, probably 8 weeks to complete porting:

$450 Stage I 36mm secondary runners/injector bosses removed on primary/2ndry...primaries opened at top to 36mm
$700 Stage II 36mm
$1000 Stage II with PC

...if interested let me know

I PM'd you.:saluting:

sammy 12-25-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 129587)
sammy, notice I sad factory parts not stock. I want to port them but I don't want to swap them for another set...which is the problem

sorry about that . i dont think though that there are any markings on the plenum and injhousings that tell you what number engine they came off . i was just having a little fun ,saying that you will LOVE the new power of the ported stuff . also the fact that one can get them on an exchange deal is way nice to. i had to send mine out and the car was down for 3 months .plus his pricing is very fair

Kevin 12-25-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammy (Post 129642)
sorry about that . i dont think though that there are any markings on the plenum and injhousings that tell you what number engine they came off . i was just having a little fun ,saying that you will LOVE the new power of the ported stuff . also the fact that one can get them on an exchange deal is way nice to. i had to send mine out and the car was down for 3 months .plus his pricing is very fair

No problem mate. I want to keep my factory parts plus if I get the top end pced ill have to do the cam covers too. And if I have the covers off I minus whale do the heads too. Ill start slow. Used headers and exhaust