ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 General Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Gathering 2022 (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33829)

ZR1North 03-08-2022 10:37 PM

BUMP: Gathering 2022

Evening all:

On behalf of the board, I am pleased to convey that we now have a draft agenda for The Gathering 2022. Details, including the block code for the Holiday Inn (University Plaza, Wilkson Trace) in Bowling Green, will be in the Heart of the Beast (HotB), edition 59 due out in the coming days.

We hope that everyone can make it in time for the welcome reception scheduled from 6-11pm on Wednesday, May 4 at the Holiday Inn. The reception has been a great way to kick things off in the past, and it will be again in 2022. While details will be in the HotB, note that we do have a full day planned for Saturday, May 7, so we'd encourage everyone to plan on taking in the full Gathering from Wednesday evening to Saturday evening inclusive - you will not regret it!

Thank you again for your patience. We did have some new challenges with the planning for this year's event but I believe the program we have will make for a fun week. We look forward to seeing you in Bowling Green in May.

Bob Lambe

Matt B 03-09-2022 02:50 AM

Re: Gathering 2022

Thanks for the overview and all the efforts you invest into this event!
We're eagerly looking forward to it!

efnfast 03-10-2022 05:29 PM

YEA!

Vette Guy 03-11-2022 12:46 AM

All,
We just released the agenda of "Gathering Week" to all members via issue #59 of the Heart of the Beast.

Registration is now open for the Gathering Week events: MR8 and The Gathering via the ZR-1 Net Registry website store. Updates to the schedule as well as Hotel booking codes will be provided upon your registration.

We are looking forward to catching up with great friends, making new ones, and having one heck of a great time!

Best Regards,
Mark

conesare2seconds 03-12-2022 12:54 PM

I was able after a few tries to register, but just as a heads up the Registry store is moving the street name and number to the second line, which causes an error saying there is a problem with the address when clicking into PayPal to check out. I?m not sure what I finally did but after a number of attempts it finally took the address and processed the payment (touring laps).

Gunny 03-12-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conesare2seconds (Post 331229)
I was able after a few tries to register, but just as a heads up the Registry store is moving the street name and number to the second line, which causes an error saying there is a problem with the address when clicking into PayPal to check out. I?m not sure what I finally did but after a number of attempts it finally took the address and processed the payment (touring laps).

Had the same problem. At first I thought I was doing something wrong but I believe the Registry store is burping at the wrong time. Hopefully, an easy fix; otherwise a bit frustrating.

Vette Guy 03-28-2022 11:02 AM

FYI - Upon registration for the event on the ZR-1 Net Registry Store, you will receive the booking codes for the respective hotels with our discounted rate.

hiperf406 04-03-2022 08:21 PM

I am trying to register for the Gathering but I forgot what the password & user name for Forum. Will someone please forward the required info. TIA

lorne 1748

Ccmano 04-03-2022 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiperf406 (Post 331642)
I am trying to register for the Gathering but I forgot what the password & user name for Forum. Will someone please forward the required info. TIA

lorne 1748

Email membership@zr1netregistry.com.
H

WARP TEN 04-04-2022 12:08 PM

Curious why the Gathering event doesn't appear on the NCM website yet. Will it eventually? --Bob