PDA

View Full Version : '94 Shop Manual

Patton
10-12-2005, 06:22 AM
Looking for a '94 Shop Manual,... Everybody seems to be out of stock for some time now. Thanks!

Chris
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Looking for a '94 Shop Manual,... Everybody seems to be out of stock for some time now. Thanks!

I got a set of the 94 manuals. Do you need something out of the manuals right away?

Patton
10-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Chris,
If you find money inside them, then yes send quickly! :mrgreen:
Seriously though, no not right away,... And thank you very much for asking, very kind of you... I am looking to buy a copy so I can get serious about fixing my Z. I have quickly found it is quite pointless to try and do anything major without a shop manual.

Are you interested in selling yours? Thanks for replying chris!

Chris
10-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Chris,
If you find money inside them, then yes send quickly! :mrgreen:
Seriously though, no not right away,... And thank you very much for asking, very kind of you... I am looking to buy a copy so I can get serious about fixing my Z. I have quickly found it is quite pointless to try and do anything major without a shop manual.

Are you interested in selling yours? Thanks for replying chris!

Go to ebay. always see them listed for around 150 bucks. Sometime cheaper. Need to keep mine for the same purpose. More so as a great reference than actual repairs

Good Luck.:cheers:

LeoLily
10-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Have you tried EBay? There were a bunch of things for the '90 ZR1 when I went searching...:-D

Patton
10-18-2005, 11:40 PM
Thanks guys, I think I just found one at the white racing website!