PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Adam's products

DaveK
08-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Since using Adam's products I have a serious problem. See photo:

http://www.vette-dreams.com/yrimg/shiny.jpg

I can no longer take photos of my car! Help! ;)

jonszr1
08-28-2009, 10:12 PM
gee i am sorry you have such a bad problem ,but something tells me you will live with it just fine :mrgreen::thumbsup:

4DSZR1
08-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Great Picture.... I have to ask WTH is it in the background, behind that shiny object ;-)

DaveK
08-30-2009, 05:08 PM
The object behind the car is one of the Marquette, Michigan ore docks (this one is no longer used). They were used for loading iron ore on to ships for transport around Lake Superior and beyond.

Originally a rail track ran up to the top directly overhead where the ZR-1 is, the ore was dumped off the train into loading pockets at the side. Then from there from the side pockets down chutes to the ships.

Took the photo on our 'circle tour' of Lake Superior - driving all round the coast.

ZZZZZR1
08-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Wow Dave,

Great picture! I saw a few cars @ Adams over the weekend getting "treatment" and I see it does well with black ones (hardest to make look good).

I like "Adams" too. :thumbsup:

David

DaveK
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
I've tried a lot of different products but I've found nothing as good as Adams - especially for the 'cursed' black.

Just to put this in to some kind of perspective, this shot was taken after a couple of days of rain making the car VERY messy. We washed it and used the Adam's detail spray on top of the Adams wax underlying the grime.

After three days on the road, taking on horrendous torrential down pours, I realy think this pic says it all!

Adams and black ZR-1s... :thumbsup:

Wow Dave,

Great picture! I saw a few cars @ Adams over the weekend getting "treatment" and I see it does well with black ones (hardest to make look good).

I like "Adams" too. :thumbsup:

David

Scrrem
09-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Since using Adam's products I have a serious problem. See photo:

I can no longer take photos of my car! Help! ;)

Well, I just purchased the whole car care kit from them at Carlisle, hope I can get my car so I have this problem too :mrgreen:
Rich

Dylan@Adams
09-01-2009, 01:46 PM
LMAO!!! Thats great... happy to hear you like the product... but a shame your camera is now utterly useless :D

Junkman2008
09-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Well, I just purchased the whole car care kit from them at Carlisle, hope I can get my car so I have this problem too :mrgreen:
Rich

Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Scrrem
09-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Thanks Junkman, it was great meeting you in Carlisle. After watching all your video's I felt like I already knew you!!! I'll be doing the ZR-1 this weekend, I'll let you know how it comes out.
Rich

DaveK
09-05-2009, 07:23 PM
I'll be doing the ZR-1 this weekend, I'll let you know how it comes out.
Rich

Make sure you get some pics Rich. :thumbsup:

Junkman2008
09-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks Junkman, it was great meeting you in Carlisle. After watching all your video's I felt like I already knew you!!! I'll be doing the ZR-1 this weekend, I'll let you know how it comes out.
Rich

The pleasure was mine. That's the part of the shows that I enjoy most... meeting you guys! :thumbsup::cool:

ZZZZZR1
09-07-2009, 12:03 PM
The pleasure was mine. That's the part of the shows that I enjoy most... meeting you guys! :thumbsup::cool:

Great time, great products you have and great party Friday night! (even with the Monsoon)

Cheers

David

Junkman2008
09-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Great time, great products you have and great party Friday night! (even with the Monsoon)

Cheers

David

You can never go wrong with free food and free drinks! :cheers:

Thanks for dropping by!

Scrrem
09-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Make sure you get some pics Rich. :thumbsup:

Turned out pretty good :thumbsup: No more swirls or haze. Got some acid ectching, couldn't correct that. Can't expect miricles from 20 year old paint.
Rich

Junkman2008
09-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Turned out pretty good :thumbsup: No more swirls or haze. Got some acid ectching, couldn't correct that. Can't expect miricles from 20 year old paint.
Rich

Those are some outstanding results! Thanks for posting! :thumbsup: