PDA

View Full Version : Lift install for Saturday Aug 15 is OFF

ZR1Vette
08-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Won't go into details other than saying the freight company sucks and has no interest in one's schedule. Lift will not be here until Monday or Tuesday. Looks like I will need to schedule for Saturday Aug 22...anybody going to be around?? Best placed plans of mice and men....:mad:

Scrrem
08-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Won't go into details other than saying the freight company sucks and has no interest in one's schedule. Lift will not be here until Monday or Tuesday. Looks like I will need to schedule for Saturday Aug 22...anybody going to be around?? Best placed plans of mice and men....:mad:

Bummer Michael :cry: I can help you out on Aug 22nd no problem :thumbsup: Guess that leave me open this Saturday to working on emptying out my garage in prep for U-Coat-it!
Rich

Jagdpanzer
08-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Michael,
I may be able to make August 22 work.
Keep us posted.

ZR1Vette
08-13-2009, 11:12 AM
GREAT!... got delivery confirmation for this Monday...only 1 #@*# week late.
M

flyin ryan
08-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Want a carrot? Last lift I installed with/for my buddy craigs427, we had it going up & down in 3 HRS flat! 5 HRS is still a good time though. I've put up four (4) of them now. Definatly tricks to be learned on the first one, I'll tell ya' that :cool:. Got your ISO hydraulic fluid ready? Best money you can spend Michael, you'll love it :thumbsup:.

ZR1Vette
08-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi Ryan...
For years had a Snap On mid rise scissor lift and loved it...decided to 'upgrade' to a 4 post job... excited about getting it (even though this little issue with the freight company...) And yep have 3 gal of ISO hydraulic fluid ready to go. Everything is ready to go... since you are so experienced in putting these things together any tips??
Thanks

flyin ryan
08-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Lots of tips...Too many to post :neutral:. Tell ya' what, if you run into a snag or two feel free to PM me or I'll even PM you my cell number, if you want. Be glad to answer any ? that might pop up :). Biggest pain is when your not sure, then going too far & have to break it back down to re-do something.