PDA

View Full Version : Crown Point Corvette Drags Sept 26th

XfireZ51
08-10-2009, 02:08 PM
All,

Just got a note from the Crown Point Corvette Club president. They're scheduling their golf outing and drags for September 26th. He'll be putting together a flyer for this soon but I thought I would give everyone a heads up. 6 weeks should be enough time for Lee and Paul to get their rides going. Be cool to have a great ZR-1 contingent show up for this.

XfireZ51
08-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Who's planning on coming? :confused::cheers:

Paul Workman
08-11-2009, 04:59 AM
Who's planning on coming? :confused::cheers:

Dom,

Well, obviously Lee and I are planning on it. But, honestly I believe posting this announcement on the general board, tho less appropriate perhaps, would get the word out to other "Z" drivers as well - might really boost the Z contingent. We might even arrange our own ZR-1 Coral (parking n BS'n area)! Whatcha think??

Well, thanks for taking the lead. I AM looking forward to getting it all together well in advance of Sept 26th. Together with you and some of the rest of the FBI big guns, I think we could really put a mark on that event. We certainly would breathe life into respect for the best of the best methinks!

P.

Pete
08-11-2009, 12:34 PM
If all goes well.
I'll be there.

Still at US41?

Pete

XfireZ51
08-11-2009, 03:06 PM
If all goes well.
I'll be there.

Still at US41?

Pete

Pete,

Waitng to hear from Hans, Don, Al, Bob. You think =Jeff= will come to watch? Yeah its at Rt41.

Ccmano
08-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Yup... planning to be there.
H
:cheers: