PDA

View Full Version : 94 Z Fender louvers

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Patton

I Have a white 94 Z, just got it from an original owner and the louvers are painted black, i have never seen that on a base vette and Im curious if this is factory paint... anybody ealse have a white Z? (only 10 were made in 94)Thank You!P.S. Anybody know how to get off the email list?? Im getting about 10 a day.(Edited by Patton at 4:50 am on July 28, 2003)

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 10:26 PM
I assume you are taking about the louvers on the side just behind the front tires? If so they should be white not black.I can take you off the list but you have to tell me who you are. :-)Send email to zr1net@zr1.net

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 10:27 PM
Z Factor

ZR-1 MomWhy is the system set up to send so many emails? That is the reason that I haven't joined the regisrty yet for fear of being spammed to death.

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 10:27 PM
The ZR-1 Net is a listserver, it contains a list of everyone who is a member email addresses. When someone sends a question to the list everyone on that list gets a copy of the email. The list has almost 1,000 members. If everyone posted only one email a day you would get a 1,000 emails. Thank god not everyone does. :-)There are ways to limit the volume of email. For example I can set you up to receive only "TECH" emails.Why I have a listserver rather then a forum like everyone else? For one it's private, a forum anyone can join. Someone could join and start trouble and leave. What I call a "drive by posting". There are pros and cons to both types. When I asked the ZR-1 Net members which they prefer most wanted to keep it the way it was since it is more family like. This Sept we will be 9 years old. How many forums are that old? :-)