PDA

View Full Version : Central California Z's?

bdw18_123
05-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Any Z's in Central California? Most members here are either in north or south cali. I'd like to get to know some members that have Z's in my area (if there are any). It would be cool to have get-together's here in central cali like the Illinois guys have.

Z51JEFF
05-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Im in the Bay Area.I was just in Madera last weekend,born and raised.Im thinking about moving back when the economy turns around..

rhipsher
05-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I was born and raised in San Jose. Actually Santa Clara. And if I still lived out there I would be down with that. Now I just come out to visit family every now and then.
P.S I use to love going to the Omni in Oakland and the Stone in San Francisco back when thrash metal was going strong. In the 80's the bay area was the place.

jonszr1
05-24-2009, 08:38 PM
gosh if i could put my z in my plane i would love to hang with a bunch of you guys . as the crow fries i am just a 100 miles from you but alas there are these big mountains called the sierras. i was thinking if i feel up to it ,thinking of going to sacramento to the test and tune on fri night gates open at 4 and racing starts at 6 pm . maybe a couple of you would like to do a little drag racing ?????/

bdw18_123
05-26-2009, 06:17 PM
gosh if i could put my z in my plane i would love to hang with a bunch of you guys . as the crow fries i am just a 100 miles from you but alas there are these big mountains called the sierras. i was thinking if i feel up to it ,thinking of going to sacramento to the test and tune on fri night gates open at 4 and racing starts at 6 pm . maybe a couple of you would like to do a little drag racing ?????/

That sounds like loads of fun, only one problem. My Z is inoperable right now, engine is out, in process of repairing it and cleaning it up. Money is tight right now so it's been slow going. Even my '93 LT1 is down :mad:, so I have no vette's to drive. :cry:

rhipsher
05-28-2009, 11:38 AM
That sounds like loads of fun, only one problem. My Z is inoperable right now, engine is out, in process of repairing it and cleaning it up. Money is tight right now so it's been slow going. Even my '93 LT1 is down :mad:, so I have no vette's to drive. :cry:
Don't you hate when that happens. Mines down to but only for P/P work.

ZZZZZR1
07-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Anyone near Torrance, CA

A Z brother is looking to purchase a Z there and needs an inspection.

Any advice would be great!

thanks!

David

jonszr1
07-06-2009, 05:34 PM
i am about 249 miles away an dcould go down towards the end of the week if it can be arrainged

ZZZZZR1
07-07-2009, 08:34 AM
i am about 249 miles away an dcould go down towards the end of the week if it can be arrainged

Thanks, but that is too far out of your way. Contacting some "brothers" in the area.

Again, awesome you offered!!!! :thumbsup: