PDA

View Full Version : We lost a friend yesterday

ZZZZZR1
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
hey Members,

We lost a dear friend yesterday.... HD Catts (Harry), was leaving Carlisle PA on his Motorcycle heading home and was hit / killed yesterday afternoon. Thankfully he was with his son Darrin when he passed way.

I'm honored to call Harry a friend and I am really hurt by his tragic death. This is a true car guy and real CLASS person.

Harry is in the Red cap / leather jacket on the left
http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs062/1102107213104/img/1.jpg?a=1102562714089

FYI Harry's son Darrin did everything together.... Between motorcycles, corvettes and they were planning on going to Bowling Green together in Harry's ZR-1. They were best friends and that is rare for a father / son. Harry was a real great person and anyone who met him knows this.

He will be missed.

Anyone near Hagerstown MD and would be able to come to his Viewing or Funeral would be appreciated. Spoke to Darrin and he said his dad would be honored if there were Corvettes there for him.

Vewing is Thursday from 2 to 4pm and 7 to 9pm

Funeral is @ 10 to 11am and the service starts @ 11am

We would love to have Corvettes there if anyone can come.

Davis Funeral Home
12525 Bradbury Ave
Smithburg, MD
301-791-1230

Anyone who would like to contribute to the flower arrangement, please post here or PM me. The local guys are going to contribute and get a nice arrangement for the family.

Any questions, please let me know. I'll be happy to pass along any messages.

thank you

David

HIZNHRZ
04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Darrin,

We are deeply saddened to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Scott & Maria