PDA

View Full Version : ZR-1's Local Show

QB93Z
04-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Corvette Annapolis put on a great Corvettes and Classics show at Ourisman Chevrolet in Bowie Maryland yesterday.

Thank you to all involved for putting on a well run show.

There were about 75 Corvettes and about 50 nice classic cars and hot rods.

There were three ZR-1's. Kirk's Black 1991, David's Admiral Blue 1994 and my Quasar Blue 1993.

Out of 11 C-4 Corvettes, all three ZR-1's got trophies!

Here is a picture from David's cell phone:
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp152/QB93Z/2009AprBowieShow1.jpg

A great time was had by all.

Jim

ZRGator
04-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Very cool, guys! I'm sorry I wasn't with you but by the time I found out about the show I was committed (or should be) to go paint a ceiling.
Guess I won't see you again til we get on the road to Bowling Green.

ZZZZZR1
04-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Very cool, guys! I'm sorry I wasn't with you but by the time I found out about the show I was committed (or should be) to go paint a ceiling.
Guess I won't see you again til we get on the road to Bowling Green.

We have a few weeks before BG... There is a show May 2nd. I'll call you with the info and post it again here

Cheers

David

kirkstingray
04-22-2009, 05:07 PM
What show is that David.

kirkstingray
04-22-2009, 05:10 PM
And very good picture. David

QB93Z
04-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey Gator, Sorry you missed us. We had a nice time. Check out this link:

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8327&page=2

We are driving up to Cumberland to recon for a trip to Cumberland later.

If you are available on Saturday, I hope you will join us.

Jim

ZZZZZR1
04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
hey guys,

http://www.backtothebeach.org/index.html

Decent show.

Should show @ the NCRS in the AM and then go to this?

Cheers

David

ZRGator
04-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Well, Jim, did the Gap Drive happen? I was busy at Tony's Corvettes judging for the Mason/Dixon club. I judged a very sweet '61.

By the way, on the way home from Tony's I put the window down...it won't go back up:mad:...got to get it fixed or no Ruby on the BG trip!

QB93Z
04-27-2009, 08:13 AM
No, the Sideling Gap recon run was postponed. Stay tuned for the reschedule date.

Sorry to hear about the window. I would be glad to take the door apart and cuss at the window motor again if you think it would help.

Try holding the the switch in the up position while you shut the door. Maybe the vibration of the door closing will get the motor off its dead spot and running again.

Jim

ZRGator
04-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Try holding the the switch in the up position while you shut the door. Maybe the vibration of the door closing will get the motor off its dead spot and running again.

Jim

Jeez, Jim, you kow how crazy it makes me when you Navy guys are right! (you know I'm yanking your anchor chain). But it worked! Went out the door to work this morning and thought, "What the heck, give it a try." It worked on the first try. Great to know I have a vette with personal peculularities (like who doesn't?). Now I need to know what it's going to take to fix it permanently.