PDA

View Full Version : bored in office so palying with my colors ???

xxxscimitarxxx
04-14-2009, 06:41 AM
As my company had seen fit not to pay me for four months, and when they did, only gave me two months money, l decided right then and there....go into office and do what ever l want so long as it doesn't actually include work

so heres fruit of my bored labors in place of a mornings work (pic)

once saw a ripped flag like this on a C5 which looked good but they got more curves for it.....imho only plain colors work on C4's....l have never seen a custom job l liked that wasnt a race clone of some sort

So....that and reading my Zeds Work Shop manuals.... thinking of doing the weather stripping.....and planning revenge on a dude in Dallas who has ripped me off for $10500 on a doge challenger deal :mad:....any one know some persuasive debt collectors in the dallas area...percentage or fee

and that pretty much makes my day these days

Z51JEFF
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Tells us about the Challenger deal?

xxxscimitarxxx
04-23-2009, 03:45 AM
Re the challenger deal

well.....type 4664derrick into a google search and look for a blog spot written be one 'ben adams'....its kindov self explanatory after that....he is a car criminal....but mixes straight deals in with bad ones

basically in my case this guy was selling a 71 dodge challenger on ebay amongst other cars, and was bidding on it but missed it by a bid....so mailed him to say if bid fell through let me know....etc etc

so he replied and the rest is as you might think....third party bank details given....money sent (Ive done loads of big money deals on ebay before but was in a hurry and didnt do all my usual checks)....then he dissapears....wont answer phone....wont return emails....etc etc

Reported to Dallas PD who are on it apparently but no good feed back yet (even after l lit a fire under the chief of dallas PD)....guess they are 1 busy 2 got lots of scammers to deal with 3 lm not exactly on the doorstep so who cares.

reported to Ebay who dont give a $hit

lve got so much info on the guy who did this. Contacted pevious deals he has done etc etc but no one from PD seems to even want to go round to the addresses where he operates from and talk to the guy and being in UK its not exactly local for me

Im sure there are ''collection options'' l can consider to recover my money for a ''fee'' but dont have any good contacts to instigate such proceedings......

and even if l came over myself ....lets just say l would need some ''backup'' to enforce my claim....that the kind of scum we are talking about here

bassically lm not very happy