PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know there was a canuck section

MB ZR1
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Hello all. It's been awhile since I've posted on this forum. I didn't even realize there was a Canadian section. Good to see. :handshak::cheers:

Cdn ZR1 95
04-05-2009, 10:20 PM
We're doing our best to get some momentum!

Cdn ZR1 95
04-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Hello all. It's been awhile since I've posted on this forum. I didn't even realize there was a Canadian section. Good to see. :handshak::cheers:
Looks like you bought yours last year as well. My wife is from Manitoba and has a few relatives still in Winnipeg, an aunt and friends in Stonewall even.

MB ZR1
04-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Yup, I bought it last May in Toronto.:dancing. Small world. I didn't anyone would even know where Stonewall is. LOL

flyin ryan
04-06-2009, 01:43 AM
I didn't even realize there was a Canadian section. Good to see. We all just thought you Bomber fans were too good to hang with us...LOL. Just kidding, glad you finally caught on. I know the car you bought & was wondering if you'd show up here sooner or later, glad you made it :hello:

MB ZR1
04-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Us Bomber fans haven't had much to cheer about for a long time, except for Milt Stegal. We are getting a new stadium apperently though. I'm sure my car is fairly well known on the registry. Its been great to own such a well taken care of beast.

Cdn ZR1 95
04-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Us Bomber fans haven't had much to cheer about for a long time, except for Milt Stegal. We are getting a new stadium apperently though. I'm sure my car is fairly well known on the registry. Its been great to own such a well taken care of beast.
What's the history of your car? Also, do you know anything about a green Z that was for sale for a period of time last summer in Winnipeg. '90 or '91 can't remember. Talked with the owner but there wasn't much action at the time.

MB ZR1
04-06-2009, 09:38 PM
What's the history of your car? Also, do you know anything about a green Z that was for sale for a period of time last summer in Winnipeg. '90 or '91 can't remember. Talked with the owner but there wasn't much action at the time.

The car was owned by Mike D' Angelo in Toronto. The car was origianally purchased in London Ont. Mike was 3rd owner, and did alot of the expensive work to the car (headers, exhaust ect). Thankfully:dancing

I saw that green ZR-1 after I got my car home. I never called about it so don't know much about it. Seems to me it was a '91 for $25,000.

flyin ryan
04-07-2009, 12:54 AM
I saw that green ZR-1 after I got my car home. I never called about it so don't know much about it. Seems to me it was a '91 for $25,000.Not much chance that green one would be close to as nice as the one you got anyways ;).

1990 415
04-07-2009, 01:41 AM
MB ZR1, you acquired a beautiful ZR-1. I know Mike D'angelo very well and the car that you now own. My brother helped Mike reinstall the top end after it was ported and powder coated. 24 hours after finishing the install all three of us drove our ZR-1s down to Bowling Green for the Gathering. Drive it like you stole it, it won't disappoint.

MB ZR1
04-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Your brother did an amazing job with Mike. I feel lucky I was able to aquire such an amazing car. :cheers: