PDA

View Full Version : NCM Gathering Update

ZZZZZR1
02-10-2009, 04:19 PM
hey Members,

Need to get signed up for BG Gathering this year and fast. Our room block is FULL believe it or not.

Register @ the NCM and contact me via PM or email for hotel rooms.

http://zr1netregistry.com/ZR1_gathering.htm

Again our Room block is full, but contact me and we can get you rooms @ the Holiday Inn.

We do have great numbers coming to the event and 95% registered are ZR-1 owners!!!!

Can't wait for MY first year @ BG.

Cheers

David

RICKYRJ1
02-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Just booked my room for Wed, Thur, Fri, & Sat night. The 115.00 block rate is full. I paid 123.00 for Wed & Thur and 140.00 for Fri & Sat. The girl that took the reservation said to ask the hotel to increase its block size. If they don't then make a stink when you get there for the 115.00 rate. :thumbsup: :cheers:

ZZZZZR1
02-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Just booked my room for Wed, Thur, Fri, & Sat night. The 115.00 block rate is full. I paid 123.00 for Wed & Thur and 140.00 for Fri & Sat. The girl that took the reservation said to ask the hotel to increase its block size. If they don't then make a stink when you get there for the 115.00 rate. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Anyone who has not booked, please Email or PM me. Or post here.

We can get good rates, but I can't post anything here.

:cheers:

David

tomtom72
02-11-2009, 07:40 AM

Me too. I couldn't even get thru on their phone! I had to use the web site, but at least I'm in at the U-P. I hear ya Rick on the prices....Wed, thurs $123 & Fri & Sat $140.

Who is driving down?

ZZZZZR1
02-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Tom,

Everyone is! Want to meet up with us?

Did you make your hotel reservations? If not, we can get you the right rate.

cheers

David

tomtom72
02-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Dave, Yes I do have my reservations. I booked online, so I have a reservation confirmation number. I assume that # means that I have a room waiting for me Wed when I want to check in, I hope.

When are you guys doing your cruise? I have the whole week off.

I just put a Question up in the only thread in the NEevents section to see if any one from my neck'o'the woods is driving down. I was thinking of starting a gathering caravan thread in the NE events section. I just don't know how many Z owners are aware of the new sections & how many are going to BG for the gathering. I'll see what Frank's thoughts on the caravan thread idea are before I start it & waste server space. :o

:cheers:

1989ZR1#74
02-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Anyone heading from the west on I40. That's the way I will be heading starting Tuesday Morning Early.... (from Phoenix)