PDA

View Full Version : ZR-1 Fun for 2009 in IL/WI

XfireZ51
02-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Some of these look like fun. The May31st deal at GLD sounds cool if we have a good number of ZR's running.
This was originally posted at DC.

Hello everyone:

I hope that you are doing well. I have listed the 2009 event dates below. Please mark your calendars and save the dates below. Obviously, more details to come as we approach each date.

Should you have any additional car enthusiasts that you would like to add to the distribution list, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to email me at jmg853@gmail.com (jmg853@gmail.com) (Sometimes my PM box gets full).

I look forward to seeing everyone at each event beginning May 9, 2009.

Best Regards,

JG853

2009 Event Schedule

Saturday, May 9, 2009 @ 3:45 PM – Kelly's Bleachers Cruise and Dinner – Racine, WIo This event will begin at the Racine Avenue Park & Ride Lot (New Berlin, WI) and will utilize the same route that Mike C. put together for us two years ago, ending at Kelly's Bleachers II for dinner. More details to follow.

Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 3:30 PM – Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio and Brew City Muscle Car Show / Track Day at Great Lakes Drag way – Union Grove, WIo This show will bring the all the old and the new muscle, show cars, race cars, rat rods, you name it, together for one big show. Plus, at your own risk, you can choose to run your car down Great Lakes Drag way. More details to follow

Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 4:00 PM – Lake Geneva Dinner – Lake Geneva, WI
o The famous Lake Geneva dinner drive is back again. More details to follow shortly.

Sunday, July 12, 2009 - St. Dominick's Car Show – Brookfield, WI

Saturday, July 19, 2009 @ 3:30 PM – Meet and Tour Stay Tuned Customs then Cruise to Madison, WI for Car Show at Quaker Steak in conjunction with Madison Street Cars – Waukesha, WI – Madison, WI

Sunday, August 9, 2009 – Car Cruise to the Wisconsin Automobile Museum & The Mineshaft Restaurant, in Hartford, Wisconsin. o This cruise will depart from a west suburban Milwaukee location at mid-afternoon and make its way to the town of Hartford, home of the Wisconsin Automobile Museum, which features a large parking area across the street. Admission to the museum (which occupies the former Kissel Motor Car Company factory building) is $6 per person, the group rate. After touring the museum for an hour or more, we'll walk a short two blocks to The Mineshaft for an early dinner at the largest restaurant in Wisconsin. We'll be able to occupy a large area of tables and booths that will be set aside for us, then order off the menu. Cruise director – Mike C - 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible.