PDA

View Full Version : 91 ZR1 Exhaust system-FREE!

bhamvett
08-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Complete exhaust system from behind the cats all the way to the mufflers from a 91 ZR1. Perfect condition. Local pickup in Birmingham\Pelham\Helena, Alabama area. I am pretty sure the mufflers will fit any C4! I just want the system out of my garage!
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY-NO SHIPPING! The system is still intact, so you will need a pickup truck or trailer to move the system.

Z Factor
08-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Complete exhaust system from behind the cats all the way to the mufflers from a 91 ZR1. Perfect condition. Local pickup in Birmingham\Pelham\Helena, Alabama area. I am pretty sure the mufflers will fit any C4! I just want the system out of my garage!
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY-NO SHIPPING! The system is still intact, so you will need a pickup truck or trailer to move the system.

Very generous offer & if I hear of anyone in your area I'll send them your way.

:cheers:

Nick
08-18-2005, 12:14 PM
1994 ZR-1 on its way? Do tell!

RICHARD TILL
08-22-2005, 11:04 PM
HEY BHAMVETT, I`M IN IUKA, MS. ABOUT 135 MILES FROM YOU AND HAVE A 90 ZR1. IN FACT, MY CAR CAME FROM JUST SOUTH OF YOU ON INTERSTATE 65. THE PREVIOUS OWNER LIVED JUST OFF THE ALABASTER EXIT. I`LL BE GLAD TO RID YOU OF THAT EXHAUST SYSTEM IF YOU STILL HAVE IT. ....RICHARD TILL...

bhamvett
08-25-2005, 09:05 PM
The system is spoken for! Thanks for the comments and interest!