PDA

View Full Version : Purpose

zr1mom
01-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I created this forum (Southeast) to let ZR-1 owners/members living in this part of the country know of anything that might be of interest like a car show or ZR-1 event or maybe even a cookout. It could even be just to get together for dinner.

ZR1Vette
01-11-2009, 06:50 AM
Thanks for creating these regional forums...obviously will make doing GTGs a LOT easier... :thumbsup:

95ZR1
01-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Southeast Region sure covers a lot of area. Which Region is KY in?

Bob Eyres
03-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Hey Demps - You're closer to Bowling Green than to me, way up there on the "Redneck Riviera".
There are a numerous ZR-1's here in the Palm Beach/Jupiter area, but I don't know how many are on this forum. I'll start putting up any events that might interest ZR-1'ers in this area. I live about 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Speedway, (formerly- Moroso Motorsports Park), an NHRA 1/4 mi. track. which constantly beckons me to bang gears, and shred Drag Radials. :dancing

TCurtner
05-23-2013, 10:20 AM
I created this forum (Southeast) to let ZR-1 owners/members living in this part of the country know of anything that might be of interest like a car show or ZR-1 event or maybe even a cookout. It could even be just to get together for dinner.

The Viper Club of the TN/AL and possibly GA/NC/FL cars will be doing the annual tail of the dragon and cherohala skyway run on Fri May 31. Be at the Knoxville TN cracker barrel (campbell station road exit, west knoxville) at 8:00 am sharp for breakfast - pulling out between 9:30 and 10:00 depending...They tend to welcome and enjoy running with other cars (maybe the 'other cars' would be the cannon fodder, maybe not :handshak: ). Expect to run with Vipers, Ford GTs, Camaros, other vettes, Lambos, and possibly a Ferrari (ya never know).

Gunny
05-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Seven ZR-1's did a 3 day mountain run prior to going to BG for the gathering. We did the Smoky Mtn Loop, Moonshiner 28, Cherohala Skyway, Devil's Triangle, and the Tail (two times). We passed through Tellico Plains Tues afternoon.