PDA

View Full Version : just rejoined .....

jonszr1
01-07-2009, 08:51 PM
how can i see if my payment went through? i sent an email but didnt recieve a responce .maybe i sent it to the wrong place .thanx for anyhelp.:cheers:

Gunny
01-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I just finished processing the first wave of renewals (over 150); everyone who submitted an order through 5 pm today (Wed) has been processed and will be receiving an email receipt in the next day or two. As soon as I receive the membership cards from the printer (they were supposed to be printed today) I will send everyone's membership packet to them. I had expected to already have that done, but obviously still awaiting the cards. I'm expecting to begin shipping all membership packets as early as next Mon or Tue.

With my transitioning to the position of Membership Director on Jan. 1 and a couple of minor glitches we are a little later in getting everything out than we would have liked. But I'm doing everything possible to catch up as quickly as possible. Thanks for everyone's patience & understanding.

George Jones
Membership Director

jonszr1
01-09-2009, 01:29 AM
thank you for kind responce . wow being new to the position especially at the first of the year has got to be tough. again thanks for letting me know . have a great day

Nick
01-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Got my e-mail. :thumbsup:
Thanks for taking this on, George. :cheers: