PDA

View Full Version : REGISTRY MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL

Gunny
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
New Members & Renewals

If you have not already joined/renewed for 2009 click here (http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/) and then click on "Membership" and follow the directions
I am still waiting on a couple of items that you will receive in your membership packet; they should arrive shortly. That's why I have not sent any membership packets yet.
I will be visiting family in Texas/Oklahoma until Dec. 31 and will not have access to a computer during that time.
I will begin processing/shipping all membership packets on Jan. 1
If you have questions/concerns please post here, send me a PM, or email me directly at gwj@zrwon.com
Please bear with me as I learn this new "job". Bill Hedberg has done an absolutely outstanding job and I can only hope to measure up to his great standards.

George Jones
Membership Director

HAWAIIZR-1
12-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi George,

Renewal done. Thanks for the reminder and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

xxxscimitarxxx
12-25-2008, 07:25 AM
Merry christmas and happy new year to all from UK ZR1 owner and registry member....

one lil question before l press the pay button....

when l joined last year l never got a T shirt.....:cry:

If international post is the issue lm happy to pay extra

can l have one this year...pretty please...can l, can l, huh

Dave :hal:

Gunny
01-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Dave,

will check on that t-shirt and find out why you didn't get one. You're supposed to and we will take care of that.

Gunny
01-07-2009, 11:01 PM
UPDATE ON MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL

As I mentioned in a different thread, I have processed the first wave of renewals/new memberships and will begin shipping membership packets as soon as the membership cards arrive from the printer (they were supposed to be printed today, Wed.) Everyone who has renewed online through 5 pm today has been processed and will receive an email receipt in the next day or two. I would have preferred to have the renewal process going more quickly but with the transition from Bill Hedberg, who has done a fantastic job as Membership Director, to me, I have had to learn the system and try to avoid mistakes & other glitches ... so apologies for not being as timely as I would have liked. Those of you who know me personally know that I tend to prefer ZR-1 speed in most projects that I tackle (i.e. going flat out). Well, we're getting there and thanks to all for your patience. Don't hesitate to contact me with concerns, suggestions, etc. and I'll do what I can to help.

George Jones
Membership Director

tomtom72
01-08-2009, 05:56 AM
George, thanks for taking on the job!:thumbsup:

Bill, thanks for doing the job all the past yrs!:thumbsup:

I think we can be patient....maybe I should have said "I"...but I think I can safely say we can be patient and thanks for doing this job George. Kudos!

:cheers:

flyin ryan
01-08-2009, 11:01 AM

I think we can be patient....maybe I should have said "I"...but I think I can safely say we can be patient and thanks for doing this job George. Kudos!

:cheers:Yup, appreciated.

FU
01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Done ! Thanks Geo. We appreciate your effort :thumbsup:

Nick
01-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Done! Great job, George. :cheers:

ZZZZZR1
01-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Done! Great job, George. :cheers:

:thumbsup: George is the man!!!!!

BlackWidow#2
01-12-2009, 04:43 PM

I completely agree!

QB93Z
01-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I got my membership renewal package today. It looks great.

Thanks George for the hard work of getting all these packages mailed.

Jim

ZZZZZR1
01-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Got mine Friday... Awesome Shirt!

Great Job George!!!!!!!!!!

David

Gunny
01-28-2009, 11:38 PM
UPDATE

MEMBERS WHO HAVE RENEWED FOR 2009
All renewals/new memberships received through Wed. noon 1/28/09 ---
YOUR MEMBERSHIP PACKETS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED !!

Orders received after that time will be shipped next week (I will traveling for the next 3 days and won't have access to a computer).

If you ordered only one t-shirt or possibly two that would fit into the envelope, you will receive one package. Some orders would not fit into one envelope and were broken up into 2 or more packages.

If you ordered last year's t-shirt, you will receive that package from Bill Hedberg.

Polo shirts, name badges, hats, and other merchandise will be shipped separately.

If there is a problem with your order (and I sincerely hope all were processed correctly) please contact me via email at gwj@zrwon.com.

MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT RENEWED ... IT'S TIME TO RE-UP !!!

Go to
http://zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/
Click on Membership (top item on left side menu)
Follow the prompts to renew your membership.

As soon as I receive your renewal I will begin processing your order and shipping your membership packet. I should be able to give you a 24 to 48 hour turn around unless I happen to receive a huge batch of orders in one day.

Questions? Email me at the above address.

George Jones
Membership Director

flyin ryan
01-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Sounds good. Thanks for the update, George :)

xxxscimitarxxx
01-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Well done to all who worked hard to get these out

I got my package in the UK

Thanks

Dave

XfireZ51
01-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Re-upped last night.:cheers:

tomtom72
01-30-2009, 06:13 AM
I just wanna say Thanks George!:thumbsup:

My renewal stuff showed up yesterday and the new shirts are schweeeet!:worship:

Kudos G, you are the man!

Hammer
01-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Got my renewal for the fourth year yesterday. What a great ride it's been so far and I look forward to a few more years. Thanks folks. Very nice shirt too.

flyin ryan
03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Are guys still receiving their packages? Was thinking about it & i still have not seen anything. Is it (mine) still coming or did something go sideways?

Jeffvette
03-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Ryan, I got mine back in early Feb. I'm sure George will see this and let you know if it has been sent out. How did you pay?

flyin ryan
03-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks Jeff. I paid with PayPal on Dec. 31/08. Thought i would be closer to the front of the line than the back :icon_scra. Not like i 'need' it or anything, but would be nice if came before too long :neutral:.

Jeffvette
03-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Ryan, just checked, and yes your payment cleared. I sent an email to George to find out the status.

Gunny
03-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Ryan,

Just got back in town ... been away for several days ... a little travel weary. Saw this first & will track down your order first thing in the morning. Should have been sent already ... if so, I will attempt to find out where it is and/or send a replacement. If it hasn't been sent, I'll find out who messed up and chew 'em out (oh, wait, that's probably me). Anyway, we'll get your membership packet to you right away.

George

flyin ryan
03-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Ryan,

Just got back in town ... been away for several days ... a little travel weary. Saw this first & will track down your order first thing in the morning. Should have been sent already ... if so, I will attempt to find out where it is and/or send a replacement. If it hasn't been sent, I'll find out who messed up and chew 'em out (oh, wait, that's probably me). Anyway, we'll get your membership packet to you right away.

GeorgeYa...sounds good guys, Thanks. Don't want you all to stop the world like i'm making a Federal case out of this or anything, understand. Just checking what's going' on. Thanks for your effort :)

Gunny
03-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Ryan,

Check your email. Your membership packet is on its way.

George

flyin ryan
03-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Ryan,

Check your email. Your membership packet is on its way.

GeorgeGot your E-Mail George. Mistakes happen, no worries. Thank you very much. :)

flyin ryan
03-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Received my package today. Thanks again George :)

Kevin
03-25-2009, 09:12 AM
oh crap i need to do this.

Kevin
03-25-2009, 09:07 PM
who do i need to talk to about getting my old number back?

Gunny
03-25-2009, 11:20 PM
who do i need to talk to about getting my old number back?

Kevin,
If you're referring to your net registry membership number, you still have the same one. I can look that up for you, but the best and quickest thing for you to do is to renew your membership online. Go to the store (http://zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/), click on "membership" (top item of menu on left), follow the directions and the renewal order will be sent to me. I'll process your renewal & ship your membership packet out to you. Renewal is $30 and you will have the option of getting extra t-shirts, hats, hardcopy newsletter and a number of other things. You can also go back to the store & order items that you might need at a later date. I'll be watching for your renewal. If you have questions, post them here or send me a PM.

George Jones

Kevin
03-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks George,
I joined the registry when it first began and continued for a few years till times got rough. so my dues took a back seat. I actually have my welcome packet right here with me and my old # was 0118. I'm going to the store right now, thanks for your help George,

edit: sent

tpepmeie
04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
George,
check your email. I have not received the new password. Forgot we had a new membership director, and sent a note to Bill Hedberg instead. He forwarded it on to you.

You can email me at tpepmeie@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Todd

Gunny
04-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Todd,
Should be in your mail box.
George