PDA

View Full Version : 1st place

We Gone
08-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Old Blue took First Place today at Super Vette Saturday show put on by Classic Glass & Days Chev. here in Atlanta.

was a great showing for ZR-1s 2 91s, 2 90s, 1 92, and 1 94..3 of us took home the goodies.
I told them all to come on over to the Registry

Kevin
08-06-2005, 09:01 PM
congratulations

95ZR1#418
08-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Congrats!! Way to go.....

I was at a local event myself today, every kind of car imaginable-I find these difficult shows to do well at, especially when you don't know a single person who may vote for you. But, old 418 pull 3rd out of it.... :mrgreen:

Hey, time to celebrate-it's Saturday night here in Western Montana :thumbsup:

Jim Jones
08-07-2005, 07:17 AM
Congratulations!! Quasar blue is such a beautiful color. Where did you get the ZR-1 front license plate??

Jim

We Gone
08-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Congrats!! Way to go.....

I was at a local event myself today, every kind of car imaginable-I find these difficult shows to do well at, especially when you don't know a single person who may vote for you. But, old 418 pull 3rd out of it.... :mrgreen:

Hey, time to celebrate-it's Saturday night here in Western Montana :thumbsup:

Congrats Bob =D> ZR-1 no other Vette or Car in the world like it :D

We Gone
08-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Congratulations!! Quasar blue is such a beautiful color. Where did you get the ZR-1 front license plate??

Jim

(Biz) was making then a few years back he used to have a link here. He sold his ZR-1 and I'm not sure he still makes them, I Think he still posts on Corvetteforum or someone here may know how to reach him he lives in the Tampa Fla area.

Z Factor
08-07-2005, 11:43 AM
(Biz) was making then a few years back he used to have a link here. He sold his ZR-1 and I'm not sure he still makes them, I Think he still posts on Corvetteforum or someone here may know how to reach him he lives in the Tampa Fla area.

First of all congrats on your award. :dancing =D>

Biz told me several months ago he no longer makes them :( . However, I still have one for a 1990 that I've been meaning to send back to him, so he might want to sell it.

:cheers:

Kevin
08-07-2005, 11:55 AM

Biz told me several months ago he no longer makes them :( . However, I still have one for a 1990 that I've been meaning to send back to him, so he might want to sell it.

How much would you want to sell it for?

Jim Jones
08-07-2005, 12:01 PM

If it's black I would definitely be interested in it.

Jim

Z Factor
08-07-2005, 12:31 PM
How much would you want to sell it for?

If it's black I would definitely be interested in it.

Jim

Well I guess I should have been a little more specific. This one is just like all the others he sold in that it is not painted. It does happen to be black, but it is flat and would look bad without matching the color. Second, it was one with a few problems. It has a few small pock marks, and some tooling marks (like half circles) etched into it. Everything can be corrected, but it was below his usual standard, so he offered to refund my money, or repair it. I just have not gotten around to sending it back, and at this point I will just get a refund from him. That is why I said he might be willing to sell it since it needs a little work.

If both of you guys are interested in it, I'll contact him and see what he plans to do with it once I send it back.

Jim Jones
08-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Well I guess I should have been a little more specific. This one is just like all the others he sold in that it is not painted. It does happen to be black, but it is flat and would look bad without matching the color. Second, it was one with a few problems. It has a few small pock marks, and some tooling marks (like half circles) etched into it. Everything can be corrected, but it was below his usual standard, so he offered to refund my money, or repair it. I just have not gotten around to sending it back, and at this point I will just get a refund from him. That is why I said he might be willing to sell it since it needs a little work.

If both of you guys are interested in it, I'll contact him and see what he plans to do with it once I send it back.

Thanks Z Factor!! That plate really sets the front of the car off!!:)