PDA

View Full Version : Custom Avatar.

LoTu5
07-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Hi,just getting used to the set up here so ive probably posted this in the wrong section all together:D ,Question is how do i add a custom avatar,i dont seem to be able to find a browse button.
Thanx

WB9MCW
07-30-2005, 03:53 PM
I do not see a browse tab either!!!

RiceEatingZR1
08-01-2005, 11:01 PM
I created mine but it was before the format change :)

Jim Jones
08-02-2005, 07:25 AM
I'm sure that they will get that feature up and running soon. I would like one as well.

zr1mom
08-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Everyone,

Just go into the "UserCP" control panel and hit the "Custom Avatar" link.

You'll find the UserCP link above left corner.

Aurora40
08-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Everyone,

Just go into the "UserCP" control panel and hit the "Custom Avatar" link.

You'll find the UserCP link above left corner.

The link is called "Edit Avatar" for us. It's possible you have custom avatars only allowed for moderators or administrators. I definitely cannot set a custom avatar. :)

Jim Jones
08-02-2005, 02:01 PM
The link is called "Edit Avatar" for us. It's possible you have custom avatars only allowed for moderators or administrators. I definitely cannot set a custom avatar. :)
Yea, same here. I only have to option to pick one of the default avatars.

Z Factor
08-05-2005, 05:35 PM

Are you saying this message does not appear in your edit avatar section?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Avatar

If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar
You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.
Enter Avatar URL:

Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Aurora40
08-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Nope, I see nothing like that. I click "User CP" and then "Edit Avatar". An I only get the option to pick from two pages of existing avatars, or to have none:

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10&stc=1

Sorry for the crappy quality, but I had to make the file size small to attach it.

zr1mom
08-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Sorry folks I had the custom option turned off.

You can now upload your own custom avatar thru the UserCP panel. :thumbsup:

Enjoy

WB9MCW
08-05-2005, 08:44 PM
After All You Have Been A Pretty Good Mother These Days!!!!