PDA

View Full Version : Corsa?

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 08:11 PM
I have my car at the Vette doctors for work. I am thinking about putting a Corsa exhaust on the car- and of course keeping the original pipes... Any comments.Thanks,John E.

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 08:12 PM
I heard that B&B Triflows are good and might consider getting them myself :)

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 08:12 PM
I've had the B&B, too much resonants. The Corsa are really good, good bang for the buck and are quiet until you stomp on it. :-)

Anonymous
12-14-2003, 08:13 PM
Thanks fellas. I'll give Corsa a try and let you know...

HAWAIIZR-1
01-14-2004, 11:57 PM
:-D I was trying to decide between the Corsa and BillyBoat myself and ended up ordering the BB. I just received the boxes about 2 hours ago and will install on Friday when I'm off. So far I'm impressed and can't wait. I chose the B&B after calling both companies and finding out that B&B redesigned their system 2 years ago after many complaints of resonance at about 2,000 RPM. I kind of took their word for it and know that it was to be less resonance than the system I am replacing which was tolerable but annoying at times since no resonators. Only 3" pipes to Turbomax muffers with ZR-1 tips.

The look is what sold me on the B&B and if definitely wins in the baddest appearance category (IMHO). I don't think you can go wrong with the Corsas since it also looks nice but not as big tips filling the entire opening like the B&B. Plus the B&B is polished muffler. I will reply again once I get a chance to hear how the new B&B sounds. I have a new digital and should be able to put sounds with pics to hear the idle and reving.

Fort94z
01-15-2004, 09:43 PM
I've had the B&B system with the x-pipe for about year and a half. I too, liked the sound and appearance of the B&B over the Corsa. Either way you can't go wrong. Both great systems. :)

Z Factor
01-15-2004, 10:02 PM
I will reply again once I get a chance to hear how the new B&B sounds. I have a new digital and should be able to put sounds with pics to hear the idle and reving.

Looking forward to it :thumbsup: