PDA

View Full Version : ZR-1 Newbie Here!

Jim Jones
04-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim Jones and I just bought my first vette, a 1990 ZR-1, black on black #312. I hope I don't bother everyone with my questions.

A little history about my car. The original owner ordered the car on my birthday in 1988 and finally took delivery of the car almost 13 months later. He sold the car to his neighbor who then sold the car to a dealer in Michigan. I bought the car from the dealer in Michigan and brought it back home to Ohio. The car has 57k on it and Corsa exhaust. Other than that it is all stock. I have lots of receipts that came with the car as well as some shop manuals and several magazines and articles that the previous owners collected. I also have the original owners kit intact as well as the original window sticker. I am very happy with the car. It is what I have wanted for many years and can now finally afford! :-D

Sorry about the long post! I just love talking about my car!

Jim

Z Factor
04-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Hello Jim, and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on owning one of the greatest American sports cars ever produced.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim Jones and I just bought my first vette, a 1990 ZR-1, black on black #312. I hope I don't bother everyone with my questions.

No question will be frowned upon here because we all try to help each other out.

A little history about my car. The original owner ordered the car on my birthday in 1988 and finally took delivery of the car almost 13 months later. He sold the car to his neighbor who then sold the car to a dealer in Michigan. I bought the car from the dealer in Michigan and brought it back home to Ohio. The car has 57k on it and Corsa exhaust. Other than that it is all stock. I have lots of receipts that came with the car as well as some shop manuals and several magazines and articles that the previous owners collected. I also have the original owners kit intact as well as the original window sticker. I am very happy with the car. It is what I have wanted for many years and can now finally afford! :-D

Sorry about the long post! I just love talking about my car!

Jim

Believe it or not, we all like hearing about our fellow KOTH owners experiences and the history of their ZR-1's. Feel free to post as much as you like.

:cheers:

Mikez40
04-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Congrats on your new ZR-1, and welcome to the wonderful world of ZR-1's.

Fort94z
04-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Congrat's on the Z :cheers:

ZR-1Mom
04-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Congrats Jim on getting a ZR-1!!! :cheers:

Jim Jones
04-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the greetings! I am looking forward to reading the postings when I get a chance. Right now though the weather has been too nice so I have to go drive the Z!

Jim

Dominicorvette
04-19-2005, 10:53 AM
She's a beauty! Gotta love those black on black 1990's. =D> =D>

We Gone
04-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Congrats & welcome