PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham Event - Post Event COMMENTARY

Corvette95
03-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Well, at my own expense, I organized the first ever Southeast ZR1 gathering including private drag way rental. We had ONE ,other than mine, ZR1 show up and he was a new owner and not a club member. I was very dissapointed in the lack of attendance by our members. If you want events like this in the future, you need to support the current events. This is only my opinion and not the views of the club or anyone else. :cry:

Jeffvette
03-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Chris, just like everything else it takes some time. But I will say, just having one ZR-1 show up...... and he would not have shown up had I not offered to fix his car..... is rather disappointing.

That being said don't get discouraged.

Corvette95
03-26-2008, 10:10 PM
thanks dude, your friend wasnt the "one" that showed up at the dragway...counting him there were "two" :) ..ps did you get me reply email to your last email? need miller date . . I am also trying to find TPI valve cover PCV valve rubber grommets....got any source?

Jeffvette
03-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Just replied

Demps
03-26-2008, 11:15 PM
I wanted to make it badly. My job is six days a week for two weeks of the month. That weekend was bad. I'm in Panama City now so how about a beach run. There's a great drive from Dothan to PCB later in the spring. That old white car of yours get driven??? Ted

DMark
03-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Weather was an impact.

We had 2-3 inches of snow in Tennessee. I-65 was a mess!