PDA

View Full Version : Another P-car adventure today

cuisinartvette
03-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Went for an early morning cruise and while heading up a lone hwy and a turbo Prosche pulls up along side. Not there for a couple seconds and he gooses it-definitely a 6, very loud and was running a ton of boost judging from the amount of audible noise. Sounded like a turbine off a helicopter..Cool.

Dont know the model, (Very wide body, huge fenders, soft top) he weaved in /out for a few blocks, couple blocks later I noticed he was making a right so I decided to see where he may be going :eusa_shhh

Get up to a light a few more blocks, Im behind him at a red. No one in sight....
Light turns green, he stalls it. Patiently wait for him to restart, we roll across the interesection and its ON. Stayed with him in first, banged second....Cant pull him in he isnt pulling on me either. Hit third and I lurch forward coming up on his bumper. Simultaneously I change lanes to go around. Z goes sidways, I correct (no "snap", thank god)and pull up to his door....He backs off just before 4th gear arrives.
Tooted the horn, gave him a thumbs up...He ignored it and made a left....

Im amazed at how this car, especially with the miles it has still puts it down when you ask it to. Wish he had pulled over so I could find out more about his car, it was pretty strong. Honestly had my doubts, some of those are pretty quick.

Came across a 9k miles GS on the way home, its been a good morning so far. :worship:

bradslt5
03-16-2008, 06:13 PM
hey ,ya old racer , gotta love those early morning deals , bet he was left wondering what WTF:jawdrop: , get ya some headers and port that bad boy , and trust me knowing you , you will really go nuts on the fun you will have . especially from a roll . 118 mph in the qtr is alot for a street car. makes you in roll races tough to beat !!!!!!!!!!!!! good job :cheers:

Hammer
03-21-2008, 06:15 AM
Great story. Long live the King!!!