PDA

View Full Version : Adam's stuff

tomtom72
02-12-2008, 06:30 AM
Hi guys,

Just felt that kudos were in order to the guys at Adam's for three products that I tried. They work great.
All Porpose Cleaner...it's green.
Undercarriage Dressing....it's black.
Detail Spray.....it's a very fetching pink!:mrgreen:

Doing my winter clean up & get ready for the 08 driving season. The cleaner makes quick work of the wheel liners...use 3M/GPAR on the tar spots after the initial use of the Adam's cleaner and then the cleaner again followed by a rinse with sprayed on distilled water & wipe down & dry....Then hit it with the dressing & stand back & be blown away! That stuff even made quick work of the brake dust on my wheel barrels....I use semi-metallic pads, ya hear, and the mess after a driving season is just depressing.

To me their detail spray is even easier to use than Meg's or my former personal fav, Gliptone Body Gloss (it's also a nice shade of pink!). Great products and I'm mad at myself for not trying these sooner. The detailer is, to me anyway, the perfect thing to use as a LSP after you do the polymer thing on your car. I never liked the look of the polymer....to plastic looking on a black car & all the faults in the paint show up. Spray on their detailer and you're back to a deeper black without the plastic look, and it hides most of the swirls.....nice stuff & easy to use, even on the hood when the car isn't quite cold as ice, you all that own black cars know what I mean! The freeking hood is the hardest part on my car if I just don't let it cool down for at least 3 hours. Not with the Adam's stuff, I can do their Q/D on it after washing & drying the car and cleaning up everything else.....say maybe two hrs max before I get to the hood. Yea, they got some sweet stuff. JMHO:mrgreen:

:thumbsup: to the guys at Adam's!

:cheers:
Tom

Dale@Adams
02-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks Tom for your awesome review and extremely kind words!!!:thumbsup: We really appreciate it.

Please feel free to contact me any time if there is ever anything I can do for you. dale@adamspolishes.com or 410-960-2120 is my personal cell #.

Thank again Tom:cheers:

-Dale

tomtom72
02-13-2008, 06:14 AM
Dale, you're welcome! But this ain't no hype, the three prods I tried from your company really did impress me.

Anything that works beyond what the package says is worth crowing about......the cleaner & dressing combo made my sand blasted wheel wells look very presentable. The job that it did on my wheel barrels made my use of never dull a breeze as a final clean up prior to polymer application. The same rag that I used on the final wipe of the cleaner worked on the frame and suspension stuff & even the grunge on the bottom of my rockers. Yea this was a very pleasant experience, indeed!

I must confess that the Q/D I use as a LSP after I hide my swirls with the Gliptone Q/D and your stuff plays real well with other prods....that's what makes it sooo worth it for me. I hang with a few Z/zombies and when one of those guys say "hey man, your car don't need to be wheeled. It looks great for it's age." That's the part that tells ya your using the right combo, from about 5' the car looks great & it's not till you put your nose into the paint that you can see what I know is there!:o :sign10:

These products are made for the person who is too busy driving their ride to really get down & dirty with the detail work every time they wash it. Your Q/D don't leave any stuff in the cracks & around emblems....heck it even removed the stuff I missed.....that's the ticket to a fast spruce up after a wash & before ya go out for a cruise.

Yep, I'm sold and now I'll take inventory and place an order of what I need for the '08 season. Oh yea, I forgot proly the most important part about my crowing about your products. I'm not allowed to wash my ride where I live, so I gotta let someone else hand wash it.....you all know what that means for a black car, or any car ya care about. AND the garage where I winter has no water & no power (except for lights) so this stuff I did write about was done with my trusty spray bottle of distilled water as a rinse, and your prods work in those conditions....just think what you guys with your own sheds will find when you use this stuff.

:cheers:
Tom