PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ZR1.Net store check-out

95ZR1
01-01-2008, 01:03 PM
When you put an item in the "cart" and go to check-out, a box pops up for your name and address info. The state box just says "N/A" and won't allow you to select a state. When the system populates the order form, it fills in "Alabama". Can someone check this out so our stuff doesn't end up lost in Alabama?

GOLDCYLON
01-01-2008, 03:39 PM
When you put an item in the "cart" and go to check-out, a box pops up for your name and address info. The state box just says "N/A" and won't allow you to select a state. When the system populates the order form, it fills in "Alabama". Can someone check this out so our stuff doesn't end up lost in Alabama?

I sent Z Factor an IM on this problem. Daryll :)

zr1mom
01-01-2008, 06:35 PM

Look at the top you have to select what "Country" you are from in this case United States then all the States will show up.

Thanks,
Mom

95ZR1
01-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I did that, thank you. The states were N/A.
If you saw my confirming e-mail or my order, you would see Country = USA, state = Alabama. I entered the country.
I selected USA, and could not enter a state. I typed my state on the same line with the city because I could not enter the state. When I got the confirming e-mail, it said my state was Alabama, when I could not select a state. I did not select Alabama, since the box would only offer N/A. There is a glitch here. Believe me.

zr1mom
01-01-2008, 11:34 PM
I did that, thank you. The states were N/A.
If you saw my confirming e-mail or my order, you would see Country = USA, state = Alabama. I entered the country.
I selected USA, and could not enter a state. I typed my state on the same line with the city because I could not enter the state. When I got the confirming e-mail, it said my state was Alabama, when I could not select a state. I did not select Alabama, since the box would only offer N/A. There is a glitch here. Believe me.

Strange, I just tried it again and it worked perfectly for me. The selection for the State is a pull down not something you can type in. Maybe it's a problem with your browser?

I don't see the orders those go to the Membership Director.

Thanks,
mom

Jeffvette
01-01-2008, 11:48 PM
I submitted my renewal about an hour ago and had no issues.

95ZR1
01-02-2008, 11:25 PM
I can't re-create the problem now. I know I entered the Country, but couldn't select a state because it was stuck on N/A, so I put my state in the City line. When I got my confirming e-mail, it said country USA, state Alabama. I just hope my stuff gets sent to Florida and not Alabama.

HADI-ZR1
01-03-2008, 07:54 AM
how i renew my member here? :confused:

Z Factor
01-03-2008, 10:30 AM
how i renew my member here? :confused:

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/

:cheers:

HADI-ZR1
01-04-2008, 12:26 AM
http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/

:cheers:
Z,
I made my order , but please send my membership Stuff to my mail address:
P.O.Box 32954,Rumithya.
KUWAIT
------------------------
thats all you need. :cheers:
so when my order going to process and send?

guinnessdood
01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
I can't re-create the problem now. I know I entered the Country, but couldn't select a state because it was stuck on N/A, so I put my state in the City line. When I got my confirming e-mail, it said country USA, state Alabama. I just hope my stuff gets sent to Florida and not Alabama.
I think the Registry Store just recognizes you as being a redneck from Alabama...:mrgreen: ...it somehow KNOWS!

95ZR1
01-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey , I left that place as soon as I got out of jail. Can I help it she looked 18?

95ZR1
01-16-2008, 10:11 AM
I got my stuff the other day - sent to Florida! Thanks to Dave and Bill I think they kept an eye out for my order. The new shirt is NICE!

HADI-ZR1
01-29-2008, 05:57 PM
I GOT MY STUFF... COOOOOL :wink: shiped from USA in 11 Jan, i have it in 22 Jan. .fast!!
love the t-shirt color and design.
now i should wait till the summer .:thumbsup: