PDA

View Full Version : auto log out

A1990
12-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Z Factor
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
When you log in, just click the remember me box and you should not have any problems. However if you have done that and are experiencing the problem, check your cookie settings and make sure they are not being removed on an automatic basis.

:cheers:

flyin ryan
12-31-2007, 03:14 PM
i thought i had this problem solved a while ago. it is better than it used to be, won't log me out as fast, but it definatly still happens. with the recent talk about people coming over from CF i can't help but think things like this can't help. i'm not complaining, i'm pretty much used to it, i'm just sayin'...

HADI-ZR1
12-31-2007, 06:47 PM
i sill have this problem, after 5 - 10 minuts , i am auto log out!!:cry:
I dont like it!
I should always within 2-3 min. reload the page ! hmmm

Z Factor
12-31-2007, 06:53 PM
i thought i had this problem solved a while ago. it is better than it used to be, won't log me out as fast, but it definatly still happens. with the recent talk about people coming over from CF i can't help but think things like this can't help. i'm not complaining, i'm pretty much used to it, i'm just sayin'...

Here I was thinking you had a unique problem. I didn't realize this was a common issue with other posters. :icon_scra

If the aforementioned solutions do not work, keep the faith as I will add this to the list when I contact the techs at vBulletin.

HADI-ZR1
12-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Here I was thinking you had a unique problem. I didn't realize this was a common issue with other posters. :icon_scra

If the aforementioned solutions do not work, keep the faith as I will add this to the list when I contact the techs at vBulletin.

Good luck Z !:wink:
I use Opera browser and Firefox, but same problem, i even switch on all cookies.