PDA

View Full Version : Chat Lounge?

90ZR1
12-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Maybe when the site gets up and going... create a chat lounge! There tons a fon and you can definitly learn alot! Any other ideas to get this place bumpin and grindin!? :cool:

90ZR1
12-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Im postin alot more over here... still not much action... seems like theres only 3 other members that actually post here! GAH lets make this site bumpin!

FU
12-28-2004, 05:40 PM
I'm here with you.

rkreigh
12-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Im postin alot more over here... still not much action... seems like theres only 3 other members that actually post here! GAH lets make this site bumpin!

email some buddies, and lets get this party started. I'm here!@!!

L8apex
12-29-2004, 11:27 AM
I'll start checking here more often, usually look here and see little activity and go back to the Corvette Forum.

Z Factor
12-29-2004, 05:06 PM
Maybe when the site gets up and going... create a chat lounge! There tons a fon and you can definitly learn alot!

When you suggest a "chat lounge", what did you have in mind?

The Non-Corvette Postings Section is like the Off Topic section on CF, so feel free to post anything you like (within the forum rules) over there.

1990 quasar blue
12-29-2004, 08:20 PM
I'll start checking here more often, usually look here and see little activity and go back to the Corvette Forum.

I usually end up doing the same thing.

90ZR1
01-01-2005, 09:36 PM
when i say chat lounge... i mean an actual chat room... some other forums have that and i think it creates alot of attention on the site... I dont know... maybe in time more people will start posting, its seems to be getting a little better!

ZR-1Mom
01-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Ok, you asked for it you got it. I created a Chat Room for you to use. It's on the main web site page right next to the "Forum" button or link.

Don't know how good it is, but give it a try. :-D

Also the reason for lack of activity here is due to having a listservice (ZR-1 Net) that is private that ZR-1 owners join so most of them don't use this forum much.

Thanks!

rkreigh
01-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Ok, you asked for it you got it. I created a Chat Room for you to use. It's on the main web site page right next to the "Forum" button or link.

Don't know how good it is, but give it a try. :-D

Also the reason for lack of activity here is due to having a listservice (ZR-1 Net) that is private that ZR-1 owners join so most of them don't use this forum much.

Thanks!

wow that was quick. lets setup a time to get in the room. I will be out of town for a couple of days, how about later this week???

90ZR1
01-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I love the new chat room! Now we may be able to set up 2-3 times a week when we can all be in there at once! Again nice job with the chat room!

Z Factor
01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
wow that was quick.

Mom aims to please :-D