PDA

View Full Version : i agree

WB9MCW
12-02-2004, 07:42 PM
it would be nice to see one main hangout spot...lets see there is cf,cac, zr-1net/reg forum, and corvette mechanic and the brand new EES forum that all have special zr-1 sections.... i think i even listed them in the most used order...these are the ones i know of anyway!!! then for reg. vette stuff there is dig. vettes, corvettekillstories and cccuk plus all the above and i am sure there are plenty i did not list!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

rkreigh
12-22-2004, 09:59 PM
just hang out here!! tell your buddies, and we'll get the forum going again strong. it really won't take much.

ask and yee shall receive. :eek:

90ZR1
12-23-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm here to stay... but it still takes days to get people to reply to posts!

We Gone
12-27-2004, 09:45 PM
:-D

Z Factor
12-29-2004, 05:15 PM
What would you guys like to see in the way of a forum change/adjustment to suit your needs?

FU
12-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Lets get the tech section moving. Share ideas and experience.

Z Factor
12-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Lets get the tech section moving. Share ideas and experience.

Although trying to stimulate an existing section is fine, I was wondering what specific suggestions you or others might have for the forum.

FU
12-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Mabe an Off Topic section for posting jokes and daily humor ?

Z Factor
12-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Mabe an Off Topic section for posting jokes and daily humor ?

We can rename it, or even re-categorize it, but the Non-Corvette postings in the Test section can certainly be used for any off topic type of thread or discussion.

tbirdz12
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
I made a list of some of the other topic from other forums.
Some are already here, just named different.

Race Tech
Engine Tech
General Discussion
Suspension/Transmission
Polls
For Sale
Parts/Car Wanted
Paint/body
Electrical
Ebay/Other Car Listing
Suggestion box
:idea:

90ZR1
02-04-2005, 01:16 AM
I definitly like the list, maybe a few can go, but many are nice and general and when more people come here will definitly need to be added. I say definitly alot :cool:

x-raydave
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Seems most are on Corvette Forum. I posted here a few days ago and got a reply, but we need to get the group from Corvette forum here. Maybe the convenience of all corvette forums at one site is hurting the ZR1 forum here.

bobbyhi
06-12-2006, 09:53 PM
We have a local corvette forum here and it seems to me that they use their computers instead of phone lines. They talk about anything under the sun. Really gets quite boring after a couple of weeks. I am always on this forum for information about our cars not which TV set I should or shouldn't buy. Althought I don't contribute as much as I would like to, I just don't have the knowledge that you big dogs do.......I would hate to see this forum used for all that other jibberish crap.
If other vetter's want to be on this forum and talk cars that would be fine by me. Just my 2 cents worth.................

tomtom72
06-13-2006, 06:40 AM
I think it's just a case of inertia. CF is the grand daddy & even at 6:00 am there are 10 viewers at the ZR1 section. I always make this my first stop to see what's up...and then I go over to CF's C4 section but that's just me. I'm so far behind the curve on C4's & ZR-1's that I feel I need to study to catch up!:???:

I'm a bad example of a p/c-user/forum user....I stink at p/c stuff and to me this is more about learning & sharing info than about the rest of the more fun stuff....I should make an effort to learn more about software & how to use it:o

I wish I had a valid suggestion to get us more traffic here but I think it's just we are a small segment of the total and the inertia of CF is like the 800lb gorilla in the room....tough to ignore.

I know one thing....without this place my Z would not be running! So I gotta say thanks to Z Factor for giving me a place to learn and to the senior guys for being teachers!:worship:
:cheers:
Tom

x-raydave
06-15-2006, 08:03 PM
I 'm with you on this one TOMTOM72 This forum and it's expertise has helped me tremendously with the sometimes annoying issues with our cars. I haven't had my Z that long and don't feel I (at this time) have the knowledge to share to help others out. I hope all you experts don't feel to abused and taken advantage of!!!! I also have recently tried to make this forum my first stop and then move on to CF. Long live the Registry!

Z Factor
06-15-2006, 09:35 PM
I also have recently tried to make this forum my first stop and then move on to CF. Long live the Registry!

Glad to hear it.:thumbsup:

A post worthy of your first reputation points.=D>

:cheers:

Corvettes White
06-16-2006, 12:29 AM
The ZR-1 N/R is for the both for the both new guys and the hard core.

George

x-raydave
06-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Working my way up to LT5 with style!