PDA

View Full Version : Pirelli P7000 SS help!

Walter L. Dukes
10-23-2004, 05:29 PM
I will need to replace my rear tires in the next few months, one in particular has some uneven tread wear due to an extended trip with the rear end slightly out of wack. Any ideas where to start looking? Pirelli doesn't seem to make this size any more. Having been caught out in the snow one time I was thnakful for the all season tread and would like to stay with this option, if possible.

white '91 #316

FASTZR1
10-25-2004, 07:13 AM
I have enjoyed my Goodyear F1-GSD3's. They have proved to be very good in the rain and on dry roads. Quiet and smooth. They are also pretty sticky. I dropped the pressure to 21 psi and ran a few drag races with them; ran my best time ever. I know a guy who has a new set for a ZR1 for sale, $900 I think, plus the shipping! Let me know if you want to contact him and I give you his numbers/email.

JohnnyB
FASTZR1

steve
02-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I will need to replace my rear tires in the next few months, one in particular has some uneven tread wear due to an extended trip with the rear end slightly out of wack. Any ideas where to start looking? Pirelli doesn't seem to make this size any more. Having been caught out in the snow one time I was thnakful for the all season tread and would like to stay with this option, if possible.

white '91 #316 :neutral: Hope you found your rear tires. I recently listed new orignal gsc rear tires on this ZR1 site. STEVE