PDA

View Full Version : Window Cleaner

Hammer
07-16-2007, 10:54 PM
I just used the window cleaner on all my cars. I have never had a product yet that I was able to clean windows and not have residue or streaks left. This product is amazing. Buy iy, you will not want to use anything else on your windows again.

I have posted before on the detail spray as well. My cars feel as if they have just been waxed.

Bravo Adams Polish for fantastic products and thank Pennstate for recommending them and bringing them to us. Your reputation has been added to for this.
=D>

bobbyhi
07-17-2007, 08:28 AM
I just used the window cleaner on all my cars. I have never had a product yet that I was able to clean windows and not have residue or streaks left. This product is amazing. Buy iy, you will not want to use anything else on your windows again.

I have posted before on the detail spray as well. My cars feel as if they have just been waxed.

Bravo Adams Polish for fantastic products and thank Pennstate for recommending them and bringing them to us. Your reputation has been added to for this.
=D>

Thanks for the info on the glass cleaner John. I have been looking for years to find something that doesn't streak or smear. I am going to order the cleaner today.

Hammer
07-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the info on the glass cleaner John. I have been looking for years to find something that doesn't streak or smear. I am going to order the cleaner today.

You are welcome. That's what we are here for. I thought everyone should know. These products seem great and I am getting ready to place an order, just based on the few I have used. I'll bet the polish and wax are fantastic too.

ZZZZZR1
07-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I agree about the glass cleaner.....

The Z's glass is HARD to clean especially with typical glass cleaners(it streaks and blots). I use the detail spray as well to clean the glass (works well), but the Adams Glass cleaner does a better job.

:thumbsup:

Dale@Adams
07-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words and great reviews of our products:cheers:!!! We are feeling the love:thumbsup:.

-Dale

bobbyhi
07-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Got my glass cleaner the other day and it really works well. It is the best product that I have ever used on glass.........Good work Dale!!=D>

Dale@Adams
07-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Got my glass cleaner the other day and it really works well. It is the best product that I have ever used on glass.........Good work Dale!!=D>

Thanks Bob for the great review of our Glass Cleaner! We are glad to hear how you like it:cheers:.

Thanks again,

-Dale

Paul Workman
11-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Scott towels...

I'll give Adam's window cleaner a try, but one of the culprits causing streaking is often residue from the rag/towel that gets dissolved by the glass cleaner and spread around.

I found the plain white Scott paper towels to do the best job - nothing in the paper dissolves that leaves streaks, apparently.

FWIW,

P.

carter200
11-09-2007, 12:52 PM
I use paper towels and Windex with NO issues. Sounds like the glass cleaner is good stuff, though.:cheers:

Z Factor
11-09-2007, 04:14 PM
I use to clean with paper towels, then I bought a Glass Wizard and have never looked back.

http://www.glasswizard.com/Default.asp?tcode=seo&source=booyah&GCID=S16796x003&KEYWORD=glass%20wizard&gclid=CPWopenV0I8CFQGdPAodBzpl9Q&bhcp=1

:cheers: