PDA

View Full Version : low tire pressure sensors i have 4

jonszr1
06-15-2007, 09:23 AM
i have 4 low tire pressure sensors that i would part with . i dont know what a fair price is , but have no desire to gauge anyone . what is fair or if interested make me an offer

40zr1
06-20-2007, 08:44 PM
I may need them, but first a question. Local shop changed my tires, then said he had to reprogram my LTPWL because the light was on. Was he correct or did he screw up? Are they interchangeable on any wheel? What would be a fair price?

jonszr1
06-21-2007, 09:53 AM
I got no clue what that guy was talking about . I,ll mail corey and get back to you

tccrab
06-21-2007, 11:32 AM
I may need them, but first a question. Local shop changed my tires, then said he had to reprogram my LTPWL because the light was on. Was he correct or did he screw up? Are they interchangeable on any wheel? What would be a fair price?

Wheel sensors are not interchangeable. There is a different one for each wheel.
Sounds like at least one of the sensors is now bad.

If it were me, I'd go back to the shop, pitch a fit and have them remove them all at their expense.

I'll bet you find that one or more was broken and they were:
1. Too stupid to notice; or
2. Knew it was broken and tried to hide it.

You're safer without them.
Having one come loose at speed inside the tire can be fatal.

jonszr1
06-21-2007, 03:56 PM
how does one tell if they are bad. id like to ck them before selling them to someone. id ahte to sell something that wasnt right. i may have t.hem for 2 cars

jonszr1
06-24-2007, 09:25 AM
I will ck them by wed .will have 8 total. and sell them for 75 ea. this price according to corey is very fair. please pm me if interested. also have stk manifolds and cats good condition. make offer.

93RubyZ
06-24-2007, 10:24 PM
You probably also want to specify the sensor case color. 1992 and before use the black sensor case and 1993 and later use the beige colored case.

jonszr1
06-25-2007, 12:31 AM
thanx for the info i just want to make sure they work and the person that wants them get what he pays for

jonszr1
06-27-2007, 09:11 AM
hi all i am going to have to put the sale of these on the back burner. i havea serious medical situationto take care of (hopefully) . thanx for the interest . brad

tf95ZR1
06-28-2007, 01:45 AM
hi all i am going to have to put the sale of these on the back burner. i havea serious medical situationto take care of (hopefully) . thanx for the interest . brad
Hope all is ok and/or turns out OK.
We are all family.......

40zr1
06-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Thanks for your help, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Z Factor
06-29-2007, 07:50 PM

If it is a serious medical problem make sure to get a 2nd opinion and check out the doctors education and experience in dealing with your specific issue. All to often people will spend time comparing TV's, look into differences between cars etc., but do not give a second thought to going with any old doctor.

Good luck

:cheers:

Z Factor
06-29-2007, 08:17 PM
BTw- Good to see you posting 40zr1 :thumbsup:

:cheers: