PDA

View Full Version : Rejex for car finish

kengodfrey
06-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Has anyone else tried Rejex? I used the claybar on my vette and then applied Rejex. Really has a really good shine. I had previously used Zaino, but this is much less work and last longer.

mrzzzr1
06-12-2007, 03:32 AM
I use Griot's Best In Show Wax. It simply is the best wax job and most forgiving ease to apply I've ever tried.

Z Factor
06-12-2007, 04:13 AM
Has anyone else tried Rejex? I used the claybar on my vette and then applied Rejex. Really has a really good shine. I had previously used Zaino, but this is much less work and last longer.

Hello and welcome to the forum.:handshak:

I have never tried it but saying it last longer than Zaino is a pretty big endorsement.

:cheers:

Artic93
06-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I've used Rejex. I liked the shine, but the process is a bit lengthy.

jason

bldavis11
06-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I've used Rejex on a couple of cars (DD's that really need protection) and a whole pile of Cessnas. It's a fantastic product, and I can not see a difference on lighter colors (e.g. white, silver, etc.). I do think that Zaino provides a deeper shine on the darker colors though.

Either way you go, the most important point is good prep work.

Sgreg
06-19-2007, 07:17 PM
I just tried Zymol Carbon wax and it is very good. Removes minor blemishes and really gives my black car a deep shine. It was recommended by a paint and body shop and it is exceptional. Bad news is it is pricey (about $55.00 for a 12 or 14 oz. container) . Has anyone else tried Zymol ? Curious about what you think.

jonszr1
07-13-2007, 09:56 PM
heres something those of you that use a porter cable might want to try( especially black) 3m has a new product in a black and powder blue bottlecalled ultra fine it comes with a powder blue pad. finish it off with either liquid glass or mothers new product synthetic sealant. both the liqiud glass and mothers are very easy to apply and last a good long time.

ZZZZZR1
07-14-2007, 09:49 AM
I just tried Zymol Carbon wax and it is very good. Removes minor blemishes and really gives my black car a deep shine. It was recommended by a paint and body shop and it is exceptional. Bad news is it is pricey (about $55.00 for a 12 or 14 oz. container) . Has anyone else tried Zymol ? Curious about what you think.

Never tried it, but only heard good things about it :thumbsup: