PDA

View Full Version : Anybody used the Adams products yet

Hammer
06-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Just curious if anyone has gotten there stuff and used it yet. How do you like it? Tell us about it if you will. Especially the Revive and Polish.

bldavis11
06-09-2007, 11:25 PM
I have always had good results with every Adam's product I've used. They manufacture (or at least distribute) good stuff.

ZZZZZR1
06-10-2007, 09:42 AM
John,

I've tried every wax out there... All did a good job, but my cars have never looked like they do now with Adams.

Easy to use and results speak for themselves. :thumbsup:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/pennstatefootball/HPIM0101.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/pennstatefootball/HPIM0099.jpg

Dale@Adams
06-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words:cheers:!!!

Peaven
06-10-2007, 02:30 PM
John,

I've tried every wax out there... All did a good job, but my cars have never looked like they do now with Adams.

Easy to use and results speak for themselves. :thumbsup:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/pennstatefootball/HPIM0101.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/pennstatefootball/HPIM0099.jpg

That AB sure looks good David.:worship:

I had an opportunity to use the Adams Detail spray this weekend when I clay barred my Z....the spray has a pleasant smell, was a good lube for the clay bar, and when combined with a mf towel really does a good job cleaning just about anything on the car. I'll be trying more Adams products in the near future.:thumbsup:

TN90-ZR1
06-21-2007, 09:04 AM
I have two corvettes and have used Adams products exclusively on my first for quite a while w/ superior results. I bought the 90 Z about 3 months ago ( what a car !! ).
It was in great shape iniside and what I would consider good shape on the outside. I don't believe the previous owner ever heard of MF towels, there quite few deeper marks on the car and generally was just dull in appearance. Thanks to all of the Adams products and a Porter Cable polisher the ZR1 looks like a million bucks, not to mention their customer service is second to none, hands down. When I first got the Z and was having trouble in a few areas w/ deeper marks, I was on one of their reps. ( Brad ) private e-mail addresses getting advice fom him on a regular basis because of a technical problem w/ another forums website. I highly recommend all of their products.

Dale@Adams
06-21-2007, 09:20 AM
I have two corvettes and have used Adams products exclusively on my first for quite a while w/ superior results. I bought the 90 Z about 3 months ago ( what a car !! ).
It was in great shape iniside and what I would consider good shape on the outside. I don't believe the previous owner ever heard of MF towels, there quite few deeper marks on the car and generally was just dull in appearance. Thanks to all of the Adams products and a Porter Cable polisher the ZR1 looks like a million bucks, not to mention their customer service is second to none, hands down. When I first got the Z and was having trouble in a few areas w/ deeper marks, I was on one of their reps. ( Brad ) private e-mail addresses getting advice fom him on a regular basis because of a technical problem w/ another forums website. I highly recommend all of their products.

TN90-ZR1,

Thanks for the kind words:cheers:!!! It gives us the greatest feeling when we read such positive reviews. These reviews motivate us and continue to push our passion for premium car care.

Thanks again!!!

Z Factor
06-21-2007, 10:55 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum.:handshak:

:cheers:

TN90-ZR1
06-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks !!! I have to tell you I was following this website ( as a non-member ) for about 6 mos. prior to purchasing my Z in March just to learn more about "The Legend". I found it most helpful in the decision making process. Now that I'm a member there's even more information. Great site, great people. Thanks again. :thumbsup: