PDA

View Full Version : Flowmaster Exhaust #17115 on Ebay

Hammer
06-07-2007, 08:46 AM
For anybody considering a Flowmaster exhaust here's one on ebay, real good price. Free shipping. Seller is in Michigan with outstanding feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Flowmaster-Exhaust-17115-CHEVROLET-CORVETTE-1990-1995_W0QQitemZ170119410501QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33630 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bob Howard
06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
We have a Flowmaster on the 96 vert, very nice system. This is a good price. Mine was over $1,200 installed.

bobbyhi
06-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Welcome to forum Bob. Glad to have you aboard:handshak:

Z Factor
06-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Hello Bob and welcome to the forum.:handshak:

I agree that it is a decent system and a very good price.:thumbsup:

:cheers:

flyin ryan
06-08-2007, 09:02 PM
i have the same system on my Ruby Zee i bought a couple months ago. i wasn't going to post it for sale because i don't have the car yet, should have within the next week, but since this thread came up i thought what the heck. i've seen multiple pictures of the system & while used it's pretty nice. car has 13,825 miles on it & i think the system was put on in 1997. i have the original invoice from back then. i was thinking of three hundred dollars. buyer pays shipping. i think that's fair enough. i'm not really going to try to sell it but if someone want's it's your welcome to it.

93RubyZ
06-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Ryan: Just curious, what do you intend to replace the Flowmaster with?

flyin ryan
06-09-2007, 12:35 PM
factory G.M., i know, i know it's boring:sleepy1:. i won't get into why unless someone asks. don't want to steal any more of this thread, to be fair.

Hammer
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
factory G.M., i know, i know it's boring:sleepy1:. i won't get into why unless someone asks. don't want to steal any more of this thread, to be fair.

OK, OK, Why a stock one.

Too bad I already put one on my car. I'd buy if I didn't. Don't worry 'bout the thread, I'ts not like it was a serious one or anything. Maybe someone will buy yours...and maybe someone will have a stock one for your car.

flyin ryan
06-09-2007, 11:57 PM
OK, OK, Why a stock one.

Too bad I already put one on my car. I'd buy if I didn't. Don't worry 'bout the thread, I'ts not like it was a serious one or anything. Maybe someone will buy yours...and maybe someone will have a stock one for your car.you already know that answer John...i've got one car that carries the front wheel's over the 60' clocks now, don't need another. you start modifying a car & it's a slippery slope...hard to stop. kinda like a run away train. does it sound like i'm speaking from experiance, your right again.
that's cool about the thread thing. most everyone on here is really good anyhow:wink: .
i've drum up a stock/factory system already, that was a pain i'll tell ya, sitting waiting ready to go on as soon as the Rube get's here.
out of curiousity are you happy with your system all in all?

Hammer
06-10-2007, 08:55 AM
you already know that answer John...i've got one car that carries the front wheel's over the 60' clocks now, don't need another. you start modifying a car & it's a slippery slope...hard to stop. kinda like a run away train. does it sound like i'm speaking from experiance, your right again. that's cool about the thread thing. most everyone on here is really good anyhow:wink: . i've drum up a stock/factory system already, that was a pain i'll tell ya, sitting waiting ready to go on as soon as the Rube get's here. out of curiousity are you happy with your system all in all?

Between the Haibeck chip and the Flowmaster I'm happy. My trap speeds went up about 2.5 mph and my times are now in the 13.20's consistently. The car is much nicer to drive also. As far as the mods on these go, they get really spendy after the types I have done. I mean a 415 ci is $25k. Love to have one though. I would like to P & P the Inj housings and Plenum as well as powder coat, that will come someday, but not until the plenum has to come off. Gears are also on the list of things to do. That's it though. Those should be enough. This isn't a race car so I can control myself.

I resisted the urge to increase power in my '70 Camaro (ran 11.30's all the time) although my friends were there trying to get me to do it. I watched as they all blew their stuff up and spent 1000's keeping them running. I just kept driving mine and winning races. Great bracket car.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/HammerZR1/Cars/70CamaroMontana.jpg

Z Factor
06-10-2007, 05:44 PM
my '70 Camaro
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k60/HammerZR1/Cars/70CamaroMontana.jpg

:cool:

I really like those old Camaro's/Z28's
I had a '73 Z much like yours but with the split bumper and open grill.
Of course it had a TRW cam, Hooker headers, Edelbrock high rise manifold, Holley carb, etc., etc.
Those were some fun times listening to Rev on the Red Line as I just blew away most everything on 4 wheels.

:cheers: