PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day Special from Adam's Polishes!!

Dale@Adams
05-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Hello all ZR1NETRegistry Members!!

Give Dad or yourself the gift of shine this Father's Day and save 15% on Adam's car care products when you order online. Simply enter the promo code ZR1 at check-out. Adam's Father's Day sale runs through June 17.

Along with the Father's Day savings, be one of the first to try Adam's new powerful Leather & Interior Cleaner for use on upholstery, steering wheels, door panels, dash boards, and plastic, vinyl and rubber surfaces. Follow with Adam's thick Leather Conditioner for a rich finish with UV protection.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/131.jpg

Receive one free 4oz trial size of Leather & Upholstery Cleaner with all Adam's purchases through Father's Day (June 17).

Also be sure to check out our NEW Super Plush Microfiber towels! This truly exceptional towel is made in Korea of the finest microfiber available. Want the safest, softest microfiber towel on earth? One use and you'll be hooked!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/PRODUCT/swatch/128.jpg

Adam's Super Plush Microfiber will not scratch surface finishes like cotton or mass-produced microfiber from China. These large, extremely soft towels measure 16" x 24" and feature smooth satin edging and a removable tag. For use with Detail Spray, or to remove polish and wax. Super Plush towels are $9.95 each, or 3 for $24.95.

Thanks everyone for checking us out and please let us know if you any questions.

-The Adam's Team

bobbyhi
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Dale, are the towels washable when dirty? Any other special care that I should be aware of??

Dale@Adams
05-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Dale, are the towels washable when dirty? Any other special care that I should be aware of??

The towels can certainly be washed and re-used many times over. Be sure when you do wash them, NOT to use any fabric softener or dryer sheets. The softener actually hardens the fibers, which could scratch your paint if not careful. Also, some prefer to air dry their towels to reduce any type of static that may build up in dryer.

Thanks for checking out the new towels and let me know if you have any additional questions:thumbsup:.

GOLDCYLON
05-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Wow I should have waited on my order last week now the discounts 15% and free leather conditioner?? :wink:

Jagdpanzer
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Dale,
Your Father's Day sale did it.
Just placed an order for your new Deluxe Detail Bag Essential Kit.
This will be my first experience with Adam's products.
Figured I ought give your stuff a try considering your company was gracious enough to help sponsor this forum.

Dale@Adams
05-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Dale,
Your Father's Day sale did it.
Just placed an order for your new Deluxe Detail Bag Essential Kit.
This will be my first experience with Adam's products.
Figured I ought give your stuff a try considering your company was gracious enough to help sponsor this forum.
Jagdpanzer,

Thanks so much for your rencent purchase with us!! The Deluxe Detail Bag Essentials Kit is an excellent choice my friend:thumbsup:!! Please let me know if you have any questions once you receive your kit.

Thanks again and happy detailing:cheers:

bldavis11
06-01-2007, 01:13 AM
If you have enough MF towels OR can select a small laundry load size, try to wash microfibers alone. I use regular soap with about 1/4 cup of vinegar (natural fabric softener). You don't want to use "normal" fabric softener as it leaves too many residues in the MF cloth. Dry normally. I throw in a couple fo tennis balls to fluff them up well.

bldavis11
06-01-2007, 01:14 AM
If you have enough MF towels OR can select a small laundry load size, try to wash microfibers alone. I use regular soap with about 1/4 cup of vinegar (natural fabric softener). You don't want to use "normal" fabric softener as it leaves too many residues in the MF cloth. Dry normally. I throw in a couple fo tennis balls to fluff them up well.
Oh, and no dryer sheets!

bobbyhi
06-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Got my towels today. They are sooooo soft I'm going to be afraid of using them and getting them messed up:mrgreen: Just kidding!! Looking forward to using them this weekend. Thanks for the quick delivery:thumbsup:

Dale@Adams
06-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Got my towels today. They are sooooo soft I'm going to be afraid of using them and getting them messed up:mrgreen: Just kidding!! Looking forward to using them this weekend. Thanks for the quick delivery:thumbsup:

Thank you for your recent purchase :cheers:!!! Sounds good and let us know how you like the new towels.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

bobbyhi
06-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Thank you for your recent purchase :cheers:!!! Sounds good and let us know how you like the new towels.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

Just wondering if the towels are available in any larger sizes? I would like to see one maybe 2' x 4'. I think that it makes the job a removing the polish alot easier with a larger towel. Just MHO............