PDA

View Full Version : 94 ZR1 Serpentine Belt

pzcg7l
05-20-2022, 05:12 PM
I'm in the process of preparing my ZR1 for flight judging. The original serpentine belt is full of cracks and needs to be replaced. I've seen many threads about the various replacement options out there. What's the best option for judging? I was planning on going with the Delco 6K802. Is there one out there that would judge any better than the Delco part?

Sent from my SM-G950U using ZR-1 Net Registry mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90383)

G-Sting
05-23-2022, 12:57 PM
I'm in the process of preparing my ZR1 for flight judging. The original serpentine belt is full of cracks and needs to be replaced. I've seen many threads about the various replacement options out there. What's the best option for judging? I was planning on going with the Delco 6K802. Is there one out there that would judge any better than the Delco part?

Welcome to the Land of Z! I don't know about NCRS, but I replaced an original serpentine belt on my '94 (at 18,000 miles) just to be safe. I have the AC Delco 6K802 on it, and it works perfectly.

Corvette95
05-26-2022, 04:22 AM
I am pretty sure I have a couple of correct serpentine belts if you would PM me the exact one and date code you are looking for. Full disclosure, a couple of the belts have been installed (by me) and removed within 5 to 10 miles (light chirp). They are in new condition but I am running the gatorback no chirp belt and works as described - zero noise. Keeping the other belts for same reason (NCRS) but don't need them all if I have one that will work for you. If I have it ( in mini storage hell) you can have it for shipping. Think they all still have bright tags and markings.

pzcg7l
05-27-2022, 08:47 AM
Wow. Thanks. Will send PM shortly.