PDA

View Full Version : Adam's Polishes Giveaway!!

Dale@Adams
05-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Hello All,

To kickoff our support of ZR-1NETRegistry, Adam's Polishes is giving away a FREE 16oz. bottle of our Detail Spray to the first six who respond by posting "Detail Spray" AND emailing me, dale@adamspolishes.com with your shipping information.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/45.jpg

Adam’s Detail Spray is the cornerstone of our product line and is the most versatile component in any detail kit. This “Best of Show” winner is a favorite at car shows. Use as a waterless car wash, a clay bar lubricant, or to enhance the depth and clarity of paint, chrome, plastic, aluminum, and glass. Specially formulated lubricants gently remove dirt, smudges, and grime, leaving surfaces with a smooth, ultra-high gloss finish. Use in the sun or shade, and in hot or cool temperatures.

Members who are unable to respond to the giveaway in time do not get discouraged as we will be offering product giveaways every month!!!

Thanks everyone and please let me know if you have any questions.

Hammer
05-21-2007, 11:32 AM
"Detail Spray"

Bell Curve
05-21-2007, 11:54 AM
"Detail Spray"

Peaven
05-21-2007, 12:09 PM
"Detail Spray"

GOLDCYLON
05-21-2007, 12:09 PM
"Detail Spray" ! ! ! :)

Email sent also with address thanks Goldcylon

Z Factor
05-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Hello All,

To kickoff our support of ZR-1NETRegistry, Adam's Polishes is giving away a FREE 16oz. bottle of our Detail Spray to the first six who respond by posting "Detail Spray" AND emailing me, dale@adamspolishes.com with your shipping information.

Members who are unable to respond to the giveaway in time do not get discouraged as we will be offering product giveaways every month!!!

Thanks everyone and please let me know if you have any questions.

That is a very nice offer that I am sure our forum members will appreciate.:thumbsup:

:cheers:

bobbyhi
05-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Detail spray................

Email sent (hopefully in time).....

Jeffvette
05-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Detail Spray

Dale@Adams
05-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you and congrats to the six winners of our Detail Spray!! To the winners: please let us know what you think of our Detail Spray. Be sure to try it on your paint, chrome, glass, and even plastic surfaces.

Remember, we will be announcing new product giveaways and specials within the next couple of weeks.

If members have questions about any of their detailing needs, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you :thumbsup:

-The Adams (www.adamspolishes.com) Team

ZZZZZR1
05-21-2007, 04:25 PM
damn I was @ the beach!

Peaven
05-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks Dale, looking fwd to trying your product out.

GOLDCYLON
05-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Detail Spray arrived yesterday Wow that was fast thanks!! But im heistant to use it without the kit ;) . So when I get home tonight I plan on putting my 10% discount to work on a kit to try it out. Dont laugh the detail spray even smells good, cant wait to try it out.

Does the $129 kit include the conditioner for those pesky swirls? I feel some claybar soreness coming on lol.

Goldcylon

Dale@Adams
05-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Detail Spray arrived yesterday Wow that was fast thanks!! But im heistant to use it without the kit ;) . So when I get home tonight I plan on putting my 10% discount to work on a kit to try it out. Dont laugh the detail spray even smells good, cant wait to try it out.

Does the $129 kit include the conditioner for those pesky swirls? I feel some claybar soreness coming on lol.

Goldcylon

Hello Goldcylon,

Thanks for the kind words and for a shot at your business!

The $129.00 Deluxe Detail Bag Essentials Kit comes with all of the products necessary to polish and wax your vehilce. That means it includes our Swirl and Haze Remover for the removal of those pesky swirls marks.

If you have any questions about any of the individual products or how to use them, please let me know.

bldavis11
05-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Goldy,

You're probably going to need more than just an Adam's product for the swirls. Most of these compounds need a lot more work to breakdown appropriately that your hands can deliver. Look into getting a Porter Cable random orbital buffer/sander. You purchase a backing plate and polishing pads to go with it and then apply the polish with that combination. The PC is a very mild machine as far as Corvette clear coats is concerned, so you don't need to worry about inducing holograms or buffer marks.

Dale@Adams
05-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Great point bldavis11!!

Our products can be used by hand or in conjuction with the Porter Cable 7424 D/A Polisher. The polisher makes swirl removal and polishing an absolute breeze. We have 2 two-sided German made Durafoam Pads that offer great results for swirl removal. There is no way you can burn or damage your finish using the D/A polisher.

To check out the Polisher and our exclusive 2-Sided Quick Release Pad System, CLICK HERE (http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/82.jpg).

Hammer
05-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Dale,

I was one of the lucky winners and I got the Detail Spray today. I tried it on my '97 Chevy truck and am impressed. The surface feels like it has been waxed. The faded door handles came up nice and black and it even took a blueish haze off the black mirrors. Damn, I'll be putting an order in very soon.

Thanks again for the Detail Spray.

John

Dale@Adams
05-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Dale,

I was one of the lucky winners and I got the Detail Spray today. I tried it on my '97 Chevy truck and am impressed. The surface feels like it has been waxed. The faded door handles came up nice and black and it even took a blueish haze off the black mirrors. Damn, I'll be putting an order in very soon.

Thanks again for the Detail Spray.

John
Hi John,

Thanks for the kind words and I am glad to hear our Detail Spray is working good for you!! Be sure to try it on your glass and chrome surfaces as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our products and if you do decide to place an order with us, be sure to use the discount code 'ZR1' to recieve 10% off your order.

Thanks again John and have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!

GOLDCYLON
05-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Goldy,

You're probably going to need more than just an Adam's product for the swirls. Most of these compounds need a lot more work to breakdown appropriately that your hands can deliver. Look into getting a Porter Cable random orbital buffer/sander. You purchase a backing plate and polishing pads to go with it and then apply the polish with that combination. The PC is a very mild machine as far as Corvette clear coats is concerned, so you don't need to worry about inducing holograms or buffer marks.

BL ! I took you advise and bought the PC essentials kit. It comes with the buffer order #101288 so Dale if your reading this Im going to give your product the full workout and yes I took the ZR1 discount. Hopefully I will be back for more and will pickup one of those bag thingys ;) And BL I was a little hesistant about the buffer how did you know. Daryll

Dale@Adams
05-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Daryll,

Thanks so much for your recent purchase with Adam's Polishes!!! I know you will love our line of goods. Please let us know how our products work out for you.

If you have any questions once you recieve your kit, please let me know. E-mail me or better yet ring my cell, (410)-960-2120, for real-time assistance.

Thanks again for giving our products a shot!!!:hello:

bldavis11
05-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Daryll,

I haven't used those pads before, so I can't make any serious recommendations. Here's my advice though.

Figure out what "cut" each color pad is. You can do this by just squeezing the pads between your fingers. The firmer the pads, the more aggressive the cut. With the most popular brand of polishing pads, Lake Country, the color codes from weakest to strongest cut are, in order, black-white-orange-yellow. There might be a blue in there, but it isn't commonly used in the Lake Country pad word. Select the medium cut pad.

Make certain your car is washed and clayed before starting the polishing process. I rinse the car after I've clayed. Be certain to use lots of "lube" while your attacking the contamination with the clay. Any good Quick Detailer will work just fine.

Apply a small amount of the product to the bottom of the pad. I like to make a star shape with the polish onto the pad. Without turning the machine on, spread the product onto the surface of the car. You should be working in sections no larger than 2' x 2', so smear the product in that general size.

Turn on the PC to speed 3 and make a few quick passes across the section you are working. You're just spreading the product evenly at this stage.

Crank up the PC to 5 or 5.5 and work the product into the section. First start with overlapping horizontal passes, then move to overlapping vertical passes. I usually then go diagonal in one direction till the opposite corner, the starting in an adjacent corner work across the section in an opposing diagonal path. This way I've covered the area completely 4 times. The product should be starting to dust off at this point. Take a good microfiber towel and wipe off the excess.

It took 3 passes with Menzerna Intensive Polish, an orange Lake Country pad (their medium cut), and a PC on 5.5 followed by two passes with Menzerna's Final Polish-II on a white pad at 5.5 to achieve 98%+ swirl and scratch removal. The defects that were not removed probably never could be without wet sanding or a total repaint.

One last thing, don't forget to protect/seal the newly polished paint with a quality "last step product." Natural carnuba waxes or polymer sealents like Rejex and the Zaino product line are popular choices, but there are many many others.

PM me or post any questions you have.

Ben

Dale@Adams
05-26-2007, 09:55 AM
The 2 Two-Sided Foam Pads are Edge 2000 pads and run in this level of aggressiveness:

Green Pad: (Most Aggressive, Heavy Polishing)
Orange Pad: (Moderate Polishing)
White Pad: (Fine Polishing)
Black Pad: (Finishing Pad, Used to apply sealant/wax)

http://www.adamspolishes.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/53.jpg

The DVD that comes with the PC Essentials Kit explains the entire PC polishing process.

Jeffvette
05-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Got mine yesterday. Damn that stuff smells strong!

Will try it out the next couple of days in the shop.

Dale@Adams
05-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Got mine yesterday. Damn that stuff smells strong!

Will try it out the next couple of days in the shop.
Thanks Jeff and let us know how you make out!!!!

Have a great weekend,

bobbyhi
05-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Dale, got my cleaner today. Will try soon and let you know what I think. Thanks for the opportunity to try your products. I'm sure I won't be disappointed:)

Dale@Adams
05-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Dale, got my cleaner today. Will try soon and let you know what I think. Thanks for the opportunity to try your products. I'm sure I won't be disappointed:)

Thanks Bob for your kind words!!! Please let us know what you think.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Take care,

Peaven
05-30-2007, 10:24 AM

Got mine yesterday as well, thanks Dale....stuff sure does smell nice. I'll be trying it out this weekend and will post my impressions later.:cheers:

Dale@Adams
05-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Got mine yesterday as well, thanks Dale....stuff sure does smell nice. I'll be trying it out this weekend and will post my impressions later.:cheers:

Sounds Good!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.