PDA

View Full Version : P/U ZR1

hiperf406
12-07-2021, 08:27 PM
The wife & I just got back from Phoenix as we went to pick up our belongings from our house we sold. The poor ZR! sat in a storage lot for almost 2 year, was it ever filthy. The first hiccup was a ruined battery which I replaced & car started right up but it was missing. Thought might be an injector but upon checking I found some critter had chewed through the #2 plug wire. So I didn't have tools or place to pull plenum I decided to buy a plug wire & spliced the 2 ends together, started and & it ran with no miss so we set out from PHX to Alberta. We made it to border with no problems, had to leave at border b/c I need the Title to import ZR1 back into Canada.
So my question is does anybody have a #2 spark plug wire that I can buy. Thanks

lorne 1748

hiperf406
12-08-2021, 02:01 PM
Anybody?

TX '90 ZR1
12-09-2021, 12:04 AM
Have you checked with Jerry? He usually has some good used wires in stock.
:cheers:

dredgeguy
12-09-2021, 07:56 AM
G8nightman on this forum has a set listed at a good price in the for sale section of this forum

hiperf406
12-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Thanks

A26B
12-15-2021, 01:00 PM
The wife & I just got back from Phoenix as we went to pick up our belongings from our house we sold. The poor ZR! sat in a storage lot for almost 2 year, was it ever filthy. The first hiccup was a ruined battery which I replaced & car started right up but it was missing. Thought might be an injector but upon checking I found some critter had chewed through the #2 plug wire. So I didn't have tools or place to pull plenum I decided to buy a plug wire & spliced the 2 ends together, started and & it ran with no miss so we set out from PHX to Alberta. We made it to border with no problems, had to leave at border b/c I need the Title to import ZR1 back into Canada.
So my question is does anybody have a #2 spark plug wire that I can buy. Thanks

lorne 1748

I found one.....

https://www.jerrysgaskets.com/wire-spark-plug-nos-singles-90-95-8d2/