PDA

View Full Version : Secondary Actuator Vacuum Lines

GregCrowe
09-03-2004, 10:10 PM
I know these things tend to blow off and my 91 ZR-1 seems to be losing power bigtime. I've forgotten where the secondary actuator vacuum lines attach on the plenum. Which vacuum lines are they?

Previously(3 yrs ago), I had a 5 cent little clip fall off one of the secondary actuator arms and kill the secondaries on the passenger side. That was a major pain in the *** just to replace a 5 cent clip.

Wayne
09-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Greg Said:
I've forgotten where the secondary actuator vacuum lines attach on the plenum. Which vacuum lines are they?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.zr1.net/gifs/vacuum.jpg

This will show you everything

Z Factor
09-04-2004, 12:51 PM
I know these things tend to blow off and my 91 ZR-1 seems to be losing power bigtime. I've forgotten where the secondary actuator vacuum lines attach on the plenum. Which vacuum lines are they?

Previously(3 yrs ago), I had a 5 cent little clip fall off one of the secondary actuator arms and kill the secondaries on the passenger side. That was a major pain in the !#$% just to replace a 5 cent clip.

I know the feeling, and just spent $13.00 for the small one at the back of the plenum. I could have just gotten the same size pliable line, but I just ordered it from GM. The space is very limited in places for people with big hands, but it can be done.